Who Played Football? Unique Characteristic.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played football. Played as QB, linebacker, half-back, and safety.

Unique characteristic:

I can't get drunk no matter how hard I try.

half back and linebacker...........fast as hell but too small.

i couldn't get sober no matter how hard i tried............

Guest rocketsan22

Played Left Tackle on offense but would be switched to the back field as Fullback on certain plays. Two way superstar, I was nosetackle on defense.

Unique characteristic: I was egg nog chug-a-lug champion of my high school.

Played defensive tackle in HS 3 year starter offensive guard at East Carolina training camp with the Rams neck injury ended my career.

born in South Bend went to high school and college in North Carolina.

Edited by storm64

Unique characteristic: I was egg nog chug-a-lug champion of my high school.

Some friends and I tried Egg Nog and whiskey one night before going out. Boy that was the wrong thing to drink. Heavier than hell and made us sick. To be the chug-a-lug champ is a feat. I commend you...

This is discrimination of some sort-- I was/am somewhat of a wiz at pocket billiards !--- doesnt that count, i mean balls are involved more then just that one football, and money too that will put some hair on your chest !

Unique Characteristc-- able to play long into the night without working up a sweat-- aloha's

2 year starter in middle school at TE and DE

Multi-year starting play caller in Tecmo Bowl during stints with the Raiders and 49ers

Unique characteristic: ran out of the tunnel every Saturday at ND stadium for 4 years (playing the greatest of all fight songs)

what instrument??????

Played Safety, corner and running back in HS, but at 5-7, 145 was probably more suited for my winter sport (wrestling).

Unique characteristic: I can drink whiskey straight out of the bottle and feel fine the next day, but I can't even look at a bottle/shot of vodka without nearly vomiting. I'm also deathly afraid of spiders and scream like a girl when I see them.