Who Played Football? Unique Characteristic.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played QB and Safety before breaking my ankle that ended my career before I ever got a shot in High School. I coulda been a contender I tell ya...except my HS didn't play football if you can believe that. In fact, I attended a school that had its last football team coached by Joe Yonto...

I am fluent in German when I am drunk...ja das ist richtig!

Saw them hoist the cup for the last time there at the first game after the 1993 season. It was absoutely electric in there...

It's a shame as to what they did with the old barn...

http://i50.tinypic.com/i754zo.jpg

I just threw up a little in my mouth. A friggen theatre. They should have put up a Guy LaFleur statue. but I guess that thingy with his son would have put a damper on that one....:sick:

18 minutes? yikes...It'd take me a week to walk it ;)

A lot of stairs. I had mad skills when it came to up-and-overs; and I thought I could run them all day. About thirteen minutes into the workout I realized I could not run them all day. At the end, I couldn't even feel my legs. Still, it was sort of fun (at least those first twelve minutes), and doing it in "the house Rockne built" made it special. The way the stadium is designed now, it might not be possible. Definitely harder.

Guest rocketsan22
I just threw up a little in my mouth. A friggen theatre. They should have put up a Guy LaFleur statue. but I guess that thingy with his son would have put a damper on that one....:sick:

Yep... sad use of a relic...

High school: Played D-End, Middle Linebacker, and Right Guard. Also played on all special teams. State champs 2000

Also played 2 years in the MFL with the Adams County Patriots, I decided to take a year off when my wife got pregnant with our first. That year the patriots won the National Championship. I tried to get back into it, but the doc says I now have arthritis in my knees at 27 years old. Awesome.

Random Fact: Tonight I took my oldest son, who just turned 2, to the hospital for his first set of stitches.

That is actually my dream job, not exactly sure how you get into it nor if there is much demand out there, but definitely my dream job.

Yeah I really enjoy it. Believe it or not, my degree is in Plant and Soil Science and my plan was always to get into golf course work. It was one of those "that sounds pretty neat" things that worked out well. I've been building golf courses in SE Asia (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and now Cambodia) for the past 20 years. The only downside is I don't get to see much ND football. We get the NFL over here but not much college ball.