Who Played Football? Unique Characteristic.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Dang. I'm ashamed. I got cut off the freshman squad fast. (hearing problem) so took it up with other cast offs. We used to meet at Cheokee park for pick up games. I played right guard and TE. Little if any equipment at all. Bloody noses and we broke a guys collar bone and anothers arm. We were in our 20's and had to stop cause people ended up walking wounded. Then we shot pool and drank afterwards. Hawaii I was the best ami pool player.:grin: Let's play nine ball or 15.1

Used to shoot or get shot at in "Juniors" Shelby and Oak streetys here. A shotgun building with 10 tables, you had to be expert to play on the front table. Seats were stacked Beer Bottle cases (Who remembers those?) I used a sil wrapped Willie Hoppie stick. I had to give up all that to lengthen my life.:mrgreen:

I roll a sanctioned 300 game and get my ruby/diamond gold ring tho later on.

Alas when I attended Bellermine University here in Louisville they had no football and I had to work so it killed my star filled football career. But I was only 5'10" 150 but fast. Youhad to be fast if you won some money at Junies and get out side alive. Ahahaha Those were the days my friend.

Played rt and dt in HS...

played lt and lg in college, was also the wedge buster at 6'4 285, always ran well for a biggin...4.89 was my fastest time during my jr/sr summer

had a tryout with the XFL and then the league folded and the cfl didn't look much at me... Not good enough for the NFL

unique fact, I drank 30 shots my freshman year in college in one night, puked my liver out, but I did win 20 bucks

Guest bigseanpower10

I was an offensive and defensive lineman. On offense I played both left and right tackle. Same on defense I played both tackle spots and nose tackle a few times.

As for my unique characteristic, I'll have to think about that one and get back to you

Well I'm lightening fast and agile so they usually stick me at running back and no one covers me because who expects a girl to be able to catch? plus I'm a blonde and know when to use it.

I'd rather not share my unusual characteristic.

Edited by Sligo
typo

Well I'm lightening fast and agile so they usually stick me at running back and no one covers me because who expects a girl to be able to catch? plus I'm a blonde and know when to use it.

Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me likey!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Guest rocketsan22
RB growing up

LB H.S. and College

Training camp with Dolphins and Montreal Concordes

Bad left knee (5 surgeries) and now I type really well

Montreal Concordes??? How old are you???

Mainly played OT/DT and TE. I also got looks at G, LB, & FB(on the practice squad). If you played for Coach Ferrell at SB Adams like I did, then you know I never left the field.

College I played QB for my dorm team.

Unique Characteristic: I can drive down any street and where there's a cop and I immediately attract their attention...no matter what I'm doing.

Now Dammit! I'm going to be thinking about you all night! What is it? Tying cherry stems with your tongue?

Won Punt, Pass and Kick Ages 7-9

Thought I was Bob Griese through 8th grade.

Played Running Back in HS

Went to State in 100, 200, 400M relay my senior year and then smoked my left ankle. Now I'm just a 40 year old chiropractor who is beat all to hell.

Unique: I can drink A LOT OF JAgermeister straight up and I never get a hangover from it. I also got sucker punched by a 6'5" 325 DT at a high school dance and I laughed as I told him that he'd better hit me harder next time.

Won Punt, Pass and Kick Ages 7-9

Thought I was Bob Griese through 8th grade.

Played Running Back in HS

Went to State in 100, 200, 400M relay my senior year and then smoked my left ankle. Now I'm just a 40 year old chiropractor who is beat all to hell.

Unique: I can drink A LOT OF JAgermeister straight up and I never get a hangover from it. I also got sucker punched by a 6'5" 325 DT at a high school dance and I laughed as I told him that he'd better hit me harder next time.

well..... did he????

I only played in middle school... CB and WR... did have an interception on a corner blitz when I didnt blitz

I played football in high school only! Could have gone on but my Johnson took me another direction.

I ran a 4.4 was 5'10'' and weighed about 197 as a senior. I played on offense (halfback, WR, and Wingback) and Defense (Cornerback, and Strong Safety). On special teams I was a punter, a gunner on kickoff, and was punt and kick off returner. On the field I was a jack of all trades, and played the whole game. Never left the field! Off the field I was a jack of all offs. I held myself back! Now I feel like a Jack of all Asses. :( And old! lol