Outgoing Transfer Portal Tracker

2 minutes ago, 97domer said:

https://twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/1650905836703694861?s=20

Sorry, I’m an idiot on how to insert a Twitter feed. Pete Thames saying that Alabama is a likely destination. This would be interesting if it happened

Rees already trying to screw his alma mater.Thought he was beneath that.  Read Bama's two top QB's looked like dog-do in thier spring game but that could be because of the new OC!

15 minutes ago, 97domer said:

Sorry, I’m an idiot on how to insert a Twitter feed. Pete Thames saying that Alabama is a likely destination. This would be interesting if it happened

It should just be copy and paste, so it might've just bugged out. Got it fixed 👍

3 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Worth noting that he has a fail safe of remaining at ND but they usually don't.

Angeli night be a better bridge to car anyway if we are talking a rhythm passing offense. Buchner looked so uncomfortable yesterday

If there isn't a clear path to start somewhere, then he'll probably return, but I'd be surprised to see him back. He's going to want an opportunity to play, and I think the writing is on the wall. It's probably best for both parties in the end.

Just now, Mike said:

If there isn't a clear path to start somewhere, then he'll probably return, but I'd be surprised to see him back. He's going to want an opportunity to play, and I think the writing is on the wall. It's probably best for both parties in the end.

I agree. I would Imagine its Hartman, Angeli, Carr  or just Hartman- Carr. I will be starting an Angeli Thread by the end of the day.

• Heart 1

Give Minchey the summer and let's see how he progresses.  Angeli doesn't look completely comfortable still, despite a year of game planning and running 2's.  Carr looks all-world this summer without pads, and I am excited for his senior season progression and his arrival next spring - but he'll only be a freshman.  The #2 job AND the 2024 starting job is very much up for grabs at this point.  We might be in the portal again.

1 hour ago, 97domer said:

That seems so unlikely. Alabama’s QB recruit 24/7 rankings in the last three cycles: 2021: 96. 2022: 98. 2023: 95, 92. And for 2024: 99. 
If TB12 can’t win the job at ND, there’s no way he’ll win the job at Alabama. 

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

Roster is down to 83 scholarship players so gives Freeman room to go shopping for any areas of need. Crazy to think it wasn’t six weeks ago and people were worried the roster was in the 90s. 

I was worried, for sure.  I've never seen so much roster movement in a 45 day span, but I guess that's the new normal.  At least we're not the Colorado Buffaloes.  

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

I would be really interested in gauging the temperature on the Bama message boards. My guess, they aren't thrilled with the news.  

If I were the ND HC I would wish Tyler good luck with your next destination but the door back is closed.  

His best game at ND he threw 3 picks....He's always hurt.  Just being honest.  

He likely would have been the starter at ND next season,  Think he's making a big mistake but I am not worried about him leaving.  

• Heart 2

Imagine being so delusional, you think Tyler Shot Put Arm Buchner is going to transfer and start at Alabama in 2023. 

He might go there...He will never play. 

What a colossal bust.  Our poor fans just cant deal with being so miserably wrong about this guy.   He is backup at best

• Heart 1