Outgoing Transfer Portal Tracker

I doubt he's graduating in 3 years.  And it seems like he's always loved the university, but good luck to him.

Maybe Rees has been having some very honest conversations with him that didn't sound promising for his future QB role.

Edited by JeffV

10 minutes ago, 1Redrum said:

I guess.....I mean you would think he has no future as a profesional....I guess he does not value the education he is receiving at Notre Dame?  

You can only play this game for so long. Future as a pro or not, enjoy this game while you can. All the best to Drew, however I am not sure why he didn’t wait until after the bowl? 

Time to see if Buchner can be the guy. 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, JeffV said:

I doubt he's graduating in 3 years.  And it seems like he's always loved the university, but good luck to him.

Maybe Rees has been having some very honest conversations with him that didn't sound promising for his future QB role.

Dont recal whether he was an EE but remember, these players take two summer sessions a year. No unheard of if he was graduating this Dec

2 hours ago, JeffV said:

Pyne did EE.  But amazing if he did that in 3.

If Buchner is not ready by the bowl game, it's Angeli time with Powlus as backup!  Wow!

He can stay till he graduates. That could be online while agreeing to go X school in spring or summer 

40 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

Sounds like Buchner might be on pace to start the bowl game. And could be a big reason Pyne left.

Do I think Buchner is the guy? No, I don’t, but he has way more potential than Angeli. How many CFP teams in the past ten years have had statues at QB like Angeli? Not many. 

I don’t think our guy is on the roster, but I’d like to see Buchner with this much improved offensive line. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, SpeedsterX said:

You mean Angeli?

Do you think the reason we didn’t see Angeli vs UNLV or BC was because the staff is that incompetent, or they really didn’t want him throwing the ball? Either way, Angeli has a low ceiling. I still think Buchner is Andrew Hendrix 2.0, but he has way more potential than Angeli. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, ndomer4 said:

Do you think the reason we didn’t see Angeli vs UNLV or BC was because the staff is that incompetent, or they really didn’t want him throwing the ball? Either way, Angeli has a low ceiling. I still think Buchner is Andrew Hendrix 2.0, but he has way more potential than Angeli. 

I agree Buchner is likely Hendrix 2.0.

Too early to say anything about Angeli. He had some good offers, but yes, likely a moderate or meh ceiling. Wouldn't draw conclusions due to UNLV or BC though... He's a true frosh, and just no reason to use him unless he's ready. Now if we were a 2nd year guy, I'd make some assumptions. 

• Heart 2

14 hours ago, ndomer4 said:

Do I think Buchner is the guy? No, I don’t, but he has way more potential than Angeli. How many CFP teams in the past ten years have had statues at QB like Angeli? Not many. 

I don’t think our guy is on the roster, but I’d like to see Buchner with this much improved offensive line. 

Minus Mayer and whatever other draftees deciding to sit the game.