2015 MLB Season

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Price looked like a hot mess. Think he is putting to much pressure on himself.

Now Bautista and Donaldson are questionable.

Behind the 8 ball is an understatement....

Price was on 11 days rest...not ideal at all...plus his post season record is anything short of stellar...

Word is both JD and Bautista are good to go.

Jose is most definitely playing today. It was a tough loss but in reality Price only gave up 5 hits. I agree 11 days rest was too much and I'm worried about JD's head (that looked real bad), but I like their #3 and 4 a heellllllll of a lot more than the Rangers.

I'm going to the game today so it better be a win!!!!

Jose is most definitely playing today. It was a tough loss but in reality Price only gave up 5 hits. I agree 11 days rest was too much and I'm worried about JD's head (that looked real bad), but I like their #3 and 4 a heellllllll of a lot more than the Rangers.

I'm going to the game today so it better be a win!!!!

Enjoy! GO Marcus! I'm sure he's gonna be PUUUUUMPED!

In no way am I complaining because both teams had to deal with the strike zone yesterday, but how can MLB let that garbage of home plate calling behind the plate? I thought they took the best during the playoffs. Ruzzi, or whatever his name was, is just plain bad. He made the little league umpires look good at times. Get with the program MLB. Cards-Cubs series...

Playoff baseball means you can not slide until after the base, not even hit the ground on your slide and roll into a guys leg?

His job is to break up the play. He did his job within the boundaries of the rules the same way the game has been played from the beginning of its inception.

His job is to break up the play. He did his job within the boundaries of the rules the same way the game has been played from the beginning of its inception.

Have to agree with this. Was it late. You betcha. But as all my coaches always said, as long as you can touch the base on your slide your within he rules.

Also, If you think this was bad. You should look up Ty Cobb. He always came sliding with cleats in the air.

No, it wasn't within the rules, that's why he was suspended for two games.

You can slide into the bag and break up a play of a guy standing on the base. You can't slide once you've passed the base to interfere with a guy three feet behind the base.

The first is a hard play within the rules, what he did was dirty and not within the rules, hence a 2 game suspension.