2015 MLB Season

I'm suspecting a bench clearing today Cubs vs. Cards. Especially, if the Cubs jump ahead early. I'm loving this stretch run.

The Cardinals are so dumb. If they actually think any of it was intentional they need a news flash. Why would the Cubs bring in Rondon just to hit a guy and then bring in Rosscup to finish the job against the top of the order...what a joke.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cardinals are so dumb. If they actually think any of it was intentional they need a news flash. Why would the Cubs bring in Rondon just to hit a guy and then bring in Rosscup to finish the job against the top of the order...what a joke.
All of the baseball world is salivating at the notion of the Cubs and Cardinals in the 1st round of the playoffs. Must beat Pittsburgh in the wild card game soon.

Biggest series in the last 23 years starts tonight in Toronto. Usually at this time of the year I'm not even watching baseball because it's always just been the September call ups who I know I'll watch prosper elsewhere after being blocked at the major league level by some turd with a bloated contract. But those days are gone!!! Go Jays Go - thrash dem damn Yankees!!!!!

http://www.sports-logos-screensavers.com/user/Pittsburgh_Pirates3.jpg

how about them pirates!

buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos!

buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos! buccos!

Kicking myself that I was too lazy last May to go to a game when we were in Pittsburgh for memorial Day weekend... :(

Good luck vs. Arrieta in that Wild Card game.

Even with Cole going, looks like a 1-0 Cubbie win.

I felt it was a strange week in baseball but still a very exciting time to be a fan. Yanks had the same record in 2000 going into the playoffs and turned things around so you never know….. Although we are a far cry from the 2000 team. Good luck to all!