2015 MLB Season

For sure. Don't get me wrong - this guy is talented for sure and I'd welcome him to Toronto any day of the week. It was more of a comment on where salaries have gone. I remember when a $100 million deal was signed it was big news - you'd see photo galleries on SI with the history of $100 million deals. Now, it would be an endless gallery. Craziness.

That being said, I still love the future of my Jays outfield with the way Pillar has emerged defensively!

As they say here, 2/3 of the world's surface is covered by water. The rest is covered by Pillar.

No kidding. Buts probably the hardest to get to the pros. You have 5 levels of organized ball before you even make it in.

Amateur leagues

College

Low A

High A

Double A

Triple A

Major leagues

Also, competing with international leagues

And the influx of Dominicans that have false birth certificates and come at a cheaper price then say a Mike Trout coming out of college.

Just amazing how many leagues and people scouts have to sort through to get the best talent.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had two beers last night so I wasn't drinking hard...but I feel drunk this morning...what a roller coaster ride we took last night.

Three things that will remain:

1) that bat flip was almost as epic as the defensive collapse of the Rangers

http://i59.tinypic.com/2d78n4n.jpg

2) Rougned Odor is going to rip up the league in the future...he is a hell of a ball payer

3 Dyson reminds me of James Holmes...

http://i58.tinypic.com/f28qxg.jpg

100% might be a little low. He probably could have gotten away with it if it wasn't right at their dugout.

Agreed. Can't wait for first Rangers Jays game of 2016.

Most. Epic. Batflip. Ever.

Yup, but he's gonna pay BIG time for it... I don't condone it at all, but it will go down as one of the all-time greatest moments in Blue Jays history...

What a game...what a game...wow...

Not going to say I wasn't rattled being down 0-2, but Martin Perez and Derek Holland are joke starting pitchers. I thought they really should have tried to get Gallardo in on short rest for game 4. Handed us both games.

Love that Holland got lit up like a Christmas tree after wiping his *** with our rally towel!!!

Just picked up tix for game 4 - hoping for a Jays sweep!!!!

Apparently FS1 is running an hour long show tonight that is just the 7th inning from last night. I was listening to some of the local radio guys saying that was the craziest sporting event they've ever witnessed. They interviewed Don Banks (SI) and he said that eclipsed the 2002 Angels comeback against the Giants for him.

I had a hockey game to play that started at 8. Didn't get to the arena until 8:15 and I wasn't alone.....we only had 2 players show up on time and they had 3. The refs just ran the clock for the 1st period until we actually showed up.

Safe to say Blue Jay Fever is alive and well!!!

M-E-T-S, METS! METS! METS!

I have always hated the Dodgers and this almost makes me forget 1988.

Daniel Murphy won't buy a drink in New York again.

My dad was from Chicago and the reason I love ND; I have always had a soft spot for the Cubs. That said, I won't feel the least bit bad when the Mets bounce them in 6.