2015 MLB Season

Is anyone else excited about MLB season getting started soon? Maybe, because I'm a Cubs' fan, and they finally have a talent laden team with new manager Joe Maddon. Either way, I'm getting antsy for opening day here in about a month. Think it will be an interesting, exciting season with all the player movement and talent in the league.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else excited about MLB season getting started soon? Maybe, because I'm a Cubs' fan, and they finally have a talent laden team with new manager Joe Maddon. Either way, I'm getting antsy for opening day here in about a month. Think it will be an interesting, exciting season with all the player movement and talent in the league.

I'm very excited! Then again, baseball is my favorite sport. This not a new feeling for me. haha

Super pumped - especially since they are implementing some things to speed up the pace a bit.

Think my Jays are one pitcher away from a solid lineup...

Excited to see how Josh Donaldson fits in to the team dynamic...

Hoping Munenori Kawasaki can stick with the club, he's great for morale and a hoot to watch...

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftKkUbrL88[/ame]

The inevitable collapse and head scratching will continue regardless who is managing the Cubs. I feel sorry for Cub fans.

Super pumped - especially since they are implementing some things to speed up the pace a bit.

Hoping Munenori Kawasaki can stick with the club, he's great for morale and a hoot to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VftKkUbrL88

Do they still have a baseball team in Canada? lol

I'm so pumped the league has great balance this year....due to the added amount of Cubans and the evolutionary pitching that has developed in recent years this is the most talented the MLB has ever been....their are several great prospects whom will be called up this season or may even start opening day

I'm a huge oakland A's fan and I know Ben Zobrist and Drew Pomeranz so I'm excited to see them play for my favorite team

Predictions

AL West: Mariners

AL Central: Tigers

AL East: Jays

Wild Cards: Indians Angels

NL West: Dodgers

NL Central: Cardinals

NL East: Nationals

Wild Card: Pirates Giants

Series: Nationals beat Angels

My buddy Daniel Norris will help you out this year he's incredibly talented throws really hard pitched at end of last year for them

The inevitable collapse and head scratching will continue regardless who is managing the Cubs. I feel sorry for Cub fans.

Lol I hope this is a joke. The front office, coaching, and player personal the Cubs have presently and for years to come is so much different than they have really ever had.

Talent is not an issue with the the Cubs anymore. It's taken a few years but Epstein finally is unveiling his "rebuilt" product. Cubs' have most consider the best farm system in baseball. Kris Bryant is going to be do big things. In addition to bringing in Jon Lester, most of their starting pitchers era was below 3.00 last season. All in all, strong starting pitching with a lineup with a lot of power and pop. Tons of youth and a manger who maximizes talent. Cubs' may fail again, but for a long time this team is loaded with professionals running the show.

Being a HUGE Saint Louis Cardinals fan, I still have to admit the Cubs will be much better than last year and next season will be even better than this upcoming season for them. I feel the Cards' starting rotation and plethora of left-handed relief pitching will allow them to be the team to beat in the NL Central. As long as Trevor Rosenthal can harness his control as a closer, the team should win close to 90 games in the regular season. I look forward to an Easter Sunday showdown versus the North Siders on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball!!!! Go Cards beat the Scrubs!!

Spent the past two days watching the Reds play some spring ball! Baseball is one of my favorite sports as well... Although the Reds are going to suck again this year :-x . I think I might need reevaluate the teams that I root for....

My buddy Daniel Norris will help you out this year he's incredibly talented throws really hard pitched at end of last year for them

Dude is filthy (on the mound, and literally in the offseason). He has 3 plus pitches and is still so damn young. I think he breaks camp as our 5th starter, especially since AA decided to not sign a closer and it looks like Aaron Sanchez may be there

Dude is filthy (on the mound, and literally in the offseason). He has 3 plus pitches and is still so damn young. I think he breaks camp as our 5th starter, especially since AA decided to not sign a closer and it looks like Aaron Sanchez may be there

Can't wait for Sanchez to come and stay up...