2015 MLB Season

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
My buddy Daniel Norris will help you out this year he's incredibly talented throws really hard pitched at end of last year for them

This kid is legit. Safe to assume he'll be the fifth starter which makes the Jays have three starting pitchers 23 or younger.

This kid is legit. Safe to assume he'll be the fifth starter which makes the Jays have three starting pitchers 23 or younger.
Everything I've been reading/hearing about Toronto sounds like they are going to be good this season. Know you must be pumped.

Sadly, I am an Orioles fan and this off-season has proven (once again) that the O's have the worst owner in sports.

Once again, I will try my best to pick a new team.....but as most of us ND fans know, it is nearly impossible to do.

I feel bad for Kris Bryant. The Cubs are playing him like a fiddle... The kid is playing amazing right now.
It's the right long term decision to get an extra guaranteed year out of him. They are, also, still figuring out where they want him to play. Missing 12 games for gaining an entire extra season makes a lot of sense. Now, if he's not called up by the end of April, then the Cubs are just plain dumb.

It's the right long term decision to get an extra guaranteed year out of him. They are, also, still figuring out where they want him to play. Missing 12 games for gaining an entire extra season makes a lot of sense. Now, if he's not called up by the end of April, then the Cubs are just plain dumb.

Agreed. This is why the Cubs brought in Epstein, to make these types of front office decisions.

It's 12 games. I understand Boras and Bryant playing the game just like the Cubs, but they would be stupid to not leave him down for 12 games.

Does not make it any better. They are using an out-dated rookie contract clause to keep him down. I still feel bad for him and he does have a right to be upset (though he has not shown it publicly).

Kid will be a stud though. May be better than Harper.

Does not make it any better. They are using an out-dated rookie contract clause to keep him down. I still feel bad for him and he does have a right to be upset (though he has not shown it publicly).

He's older than harper

In fact I just read something amazing about Bryce Harper

He has NEVER faced a pitcher younger than him in professional baseball not any any level of minor league action or major

If you go back farther harper dropped out of high school to get his GED after his sophomore year in order to go to junior college (be eligible for draft 1 year earlier and got to see better junior college pitching) So he was probably didn't face a pitcher younger than him then

It is possible he faced a freshman pitcher while he played varsity his freshman and sophomore year of high school but not very likely

He played up in age groups since he was 9 years old

There is the potential that bryce Harper hasn't faced a pitcher younger than him in his entire life....

I'm still all in on bryce Harper being an absolute stud for years to come

Well, he has shown in publicly, but that is besides the point. I'm not sure why you think the Cubs are playing him like a fiddle...if it was half a season (say around June) they wouldn't do it. He is a Boras client and with the way free agency is these days, the Cubs have every right to keep in their ownership for an extra year. 12 days for 1 year...it makes too much sense.