ND Men's Basketball

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ND just dismantled Purdue tonight. Grant's shots were not really falling so he turned into a QB and really did a nice job assisting. Auguste fouled out early on TERRIBLE reffing so Torres came in and played his role. Jackson looked awesome tonight and had one play that was amazing. Con was steady and all over the court.

This Irish basketball squad is playing astonishingly well as a TEAM. They make that extra pass, and all understand their roles. Their schedule has been terrible so far, and will turn nasty down the road, but this team really has potential.....as long as they can keep their legs under them...really not too much of a bench. Either way, great start for this team!!!

2 off shooting nights in a row for Grant and still two dominating performances. Love to see a team that doesn't rely on one player like past ND teams.

Totally agree. The better thing is seeing Grant continue to dish the ball all over too.

The return of Beachem could pay big dividends. 6' 8'', fluid and athletic and so far is a great shooter even beyond the arc. Team is so fun too watch. I actuall switched to basketball after we lost to Louisville in football. The girls are fun to watch and have a shot at going all the way. They need to develope and take Mabrey out of the starting lineup. she should be used as a spot up 3 point shooter but not as a starter.

The return of Beachem could pay big dividends. 6' 8'', fluid and athletic and so far is a great shooter even beyond the arc. Team is so fun too watch. I actuall switched to basketball after we lost to Louisville in football. The girls are fun to watch and have a shot at going all the way. They need to develope and take Mabrey out of the starting lineup. she should be used as a spot up 3 point shooter but not as a starter.

Grant, Jackson, Auguste, and Beachem all have the chance to become good pros. PC as well. This is first time Ive seen an ND bball team with loads of next level talent. Not all of them will make it, but they have the talent. Girls are so definitely good.

Grant is a player and really should be a first round pick. As for the game today, I didn't get to see the whole game but I loved the aggressiveness this team showed. They were taking it to the hoop, time and time again. They would have sealed this game earlier but couldn't hit at the free throw line towards the end.

They really don't use the bench enough and need to find their man to box out better. Either way, good, solid victory as I think georgia tech will be a decent team this year.