ND Men's Basketball

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the acc...unranked teams are gonna play tough in this conference...us coming back to win is a good thing....what you should worry about is when we play lights out and lose. This team is very good, will they beat a Kentucky team most likely not. They play good basketball and I will bet my pay check Kentucky doesn't want to play us at home right now....it is hard as hell to win at ND even when we stink. We are good right now let's just enjoy it instead of always pointing out the negatives. All teams have negatives that's easy to point out. Enjoy it ladies and gentlemen. This could be a fun ride.

It really was. I thought they were toast for awhile. That 3 Connaughton hit was HUGE. At NCSU is always hostile too. Wednesday night should be fun.

Yes. We had multiple chances to lose that game and just kept hanging in there. That 3 was huge as was the frantic tip in.

What I enjoy the most is seeing how coach Brey has developed. Many of you can probably remember those Brey teams that played no defense and he was very unemotional. This team will contest every shot they can and I think they feed off an emotional Brey. It wasn't as good as Van Gorders but a good first pump at the end of regulation!

Unbelievable win by the Irish, maybe their most impressive this year! They were 1-11 from 3 point range and down 18 at one point and dug deep on d and won this game with sheer will. These are the games that tell you what kind of team you got and boys we got a hella good team. Duke is shitting their pants to come to our house I guarantee it. Jerian Grant will play in the NBA, Ice Cold....

This team's resiliency is simply amazing. Confidence grows on me daily that this could be the Brey team that makes a run in the tourney. Probably his most talented and athletic teams, and even though he plays 7 guys for the most part it's also one of his deepest teams. And even with all that said, they might be the most fun team to watch in the country. They aren't your typical athletic team that throws up bricks. Buckle up guys, this could be special.

This team's resiliency is simply amazing. Confidence grows on me daily that this could be the Brey team that makes a run in the tourney. Probably his most talented and athletic teams, and even though he plays 7 guys for the most part it's also one of his deepest teams. And even with all that said, they might be the most fun team to watch in the country. They aren't your typical athletic team that throws up bricks. Buckle up guys, this could be special.

Hell, if this team makes it to the elite 8 I'll be happy. I felt the same way a few years ago, when we beat Uconn on the road. That same Uconn team who won a NC. Just up in the air about getting to excited, when Brey hasn't taken a team passed the sweet 16. Well, maybe he has but it's hasn't been in at least 10 years.