ND Men's Basketball

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife got me a Google Chrome Key so I can broadcast Watch ESPN to my TV. It is awesome for watching all the ND BBall games. Watching on the computer or phone blows.

I just hook my computer up to my tv with an HDMI cable. Still can't figure out how to activate Adobe flash on my smart TV which was one of the sole reasons I got it lol

Not sure what this feeling is, guys. ND just destroyed FSU. Dunks everywhere--by midgets, by bigs. Threes, twos, and-ones. FSU didn't know what hit 'em. 7 footers everywhere and ND just blew right by them and stuffed the ball down their throats. Maybe keep those mustard yellow jerseys, eh?

Great game. Here's a complaint. Why with 3 minutes left and up by 20+ does Brey still have the starters in? He says does that it seems. Bench never got in until closer to 1 minute.

On a side not MSU has 3 losses but they were all top teams. I am thinking Kansas and someone else good besides us.

Great game. Here's a complaint. Why with 3 minutes left and up by 20+ does Brey still have the starters in? He says does that it seems. Bench never got in until closer to 1 minute.

On a side not MSU has 3 losses but they were all top teams. I am thinking Kansas and someone else good besides us.

Maybe because FSU has the ability to hit threes in a hurry? They hit three last night in the final 2 minutes, back-to-back-to-back, so I don't blame him for leaving them in.

Not a big deal, but I thought the starters should have come out earlier.

The big deal for me last night was Auguste. He NEEDED a game like that. If he can come to play like that every night, this team could have a really good year.

Not only that but the precedent is to NOT remove your starters until the other team concedes and does the same. You'll see four guys run to the table and then four more from the other team. Leaving your starters in while being down by 20 tells the other coach you're not giving up and neither should he.