2024 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

4 hours ago, reneg said:

How firm is his Nebraska commitment?

Sounds like he is contemplating a visit to Notre Dame for the USC game. I believe he said that in a recent interview (last week) with a Nebraska insider. If he visits for USC, ND probably flips him. Doesn't hurt that our TEs have been getting a ton of work - Staes leads all WRs/TEs with 4 touchdowns and Evans now leads the team in receiving yards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 1Redrum said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz........wake me up please.......somebody.....anybody..........we need a commit or two!

I think ND is about done for 2024. It sounds like they won't end up flipping Justin Scott (OSU), Carter Nelson (Nebraska), or Kaleb Beasly (Tennessee).

They still have a shot to flip DT Nnamdi Ogboko (UGA). He would likely be the only other possible commit unless something happens out of the blue after the season (which could happen, as it seems to every year).

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Leprechaun 2

10 hours ago, tneun89 said:

I think ND is about done for 2024. It sounds like they won't end up flipping Justin Scott (OSU), Carter Nelson (Nebraska), or Kaleb Beasly (Tennessee).

They still have a shot to flip DT Nnamdi Ogboko (UGA). He would likely be the only other possible commit unless something happens out of the blue after the season (which could happen, as it seems to every year).

Can’t lose to sh!tty teams and expect to flip anyone….  (Probably the first time I’ve been hammered not attacking this site and all the adds and lack of logic.)

• Heart 1

I just don't buy into the 'recruiting is not good because the team is not winning enough' excuses. For sure, it certainly will have some effect, though I think it's overblown. Look at the class rankings for this year.

#3 Florida. 6-7 last season and this year not much better.

#7 Oklahoma. Also 6-7 last season and started out good this year but have now lost 2 in a row.

#9 Texas A&M. They always recruit well, but Jimbo has been a big big disappointment for them. They were 5-7 last year and currently sit at 5-4.

• Heart 1