2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

8 minutes ago, ndfanatic78 said:

Maybe I’m naive but I would be more shocked by Harbaugh going back to the NFL than I was by Kelly leaving for LSU.

I wouldnt mostly because he just beat OSU. He may view it as a job that just cant compete with OSU and therefore, leave while fans love you. 

1 hour ago, Synoptico said:

I wouldnt mostly because he just beat OSU. He may view it as a job that just cant compete with OSU and therefore, leave while fans love you. 

He could get the Kelly itch of thinking they just can’t win at Michigan without concessions. Michigan I believe is like ND in that regard. They will not just let any Tom, Dick, or Harry in there. 

47 minutes ago, coltssb said:

He could get the Kelly itch of thinking they just can’t win at Michigan without concessions. Michigan I believe is like ND in that regard. They will not just let any Tom, Dick, or Harry in there. 

Stay with me here. 

Harbaugh to the Browns

Urban to Michigan, 

Day to the Bears

No one is happy but ND fans. 

46 minutes ago, coltssb said:

But Harbaugh has said that is what he is looking for and wants in the school. The difference between Kelly and Harbaugh is Harbaugh went to Michigan and loves the school for what it is. Kelly never had that with ND.