2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

1 hour ago, ELDER06 said:

Rees fails again. WTF does everyone see in him? He can’t recruit for shit. If ND gets stuck with Avery Johnson, get rid of Rees 

So why would you take his commitment now if your the Irish? Drop off between Dante and Arnold is Huge. Don’t you want an elite QB? Last I checked Dante is still available. He is only QB who is a take until he says no. 

Just now, Jburkdd12 said:

So why would you take his commitment now if your the Irish? Drop off between Dante and Arnold is Huge. Don’t you want an elite QB? Last I checked Dante is still available. He is only QB who is a take until he says no. 

No, it’s not. Arnold & Moore are comparable. And it’s best to get a guarantee than get stuck with Johnson. He learned nothing after his complete failure with Angeli. Seriously, this is Rees track record

Clark

Jurkovec

Pyne

Buchner

Angeli

That’s beyond horrendous. 

2 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

No, it’s not. Arnold & Moore are comparable. And it’s best to get a guarantee than get stuck with Johnson. He learned nothing after his complete failure with Angeli. Seriously, this is Rees track record

Clark

Jurkovec

Pyne

Buchner

Angeli

That’s beyond horrendous. 

I don’t agree Dante is head and shoulders above Arnold. Arnold/vizz more on line of guy who gets you to dance but can’t win. Dante is program changing let’s see how it plays out let Freeman and Tommy succeed or fail. You can’t just give up and take second tier guy cause your scared you will fail. 

1 minute ago, Jburkdd12 said:

I don’t agree Dante is head and shoulders above Arnold. Arnold/vizz more on line of guy who gets you to dance but can’t win. Dante is program changing let’s see how it plays out let Freeman and Tommy succeed or fail. You can’t just give up and take second tier guy cause your scared you will fail. 

I’d hardly consider Vizzina or Arnold second tier, but it’s better than the 4th tier Johnson is on. Also, I listed Rees’ signings, most of them suck. He’s supposedly this wunderkind, but he can’t recruit worth a damn. 

Just now, ELDER06 said:

I’d hardly consider Vizzina or Arnold second tier, but it’s better than the 4th tier Johnson is on. Also, I listed Rees’ signings, most of them suck. He’s supposedly this wunderkind, but he can’t recruit worth a damn. 

Jurk and Buckner will both play In NFL that’s hardly toilet water. 

2 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

Jurk and Buckner will both play In NFL that’s hardly toilet water. 

We don’t know anything about Buchner. The other 3 will never start at ND. He’s f’n up badly at a position where you can’t fail. ND will never win a title with a Stetson Bennett at QB, that’s not how they can compete. 

Just now, ELDER06 said:

We don’t know anything about Buchner. The other 3 will never start at ND. He’s f’n up badly at a position where you can’t fail. ND will never win a title with a Stetson Bennett at QB, that’s not how they can compete. 

God no and that’s exactly why you have to see the Dante recruitment through to the end. He is the guy now go close the deal. 

Just now, Jburkdd12 said:

God no and that’s exactly why you have to see the Dante recruitment through to the end. He is the guy now go close the deal. 

The drop off is not that large. I wouldn’t be upset if they took Vizzina right now. I don’t trust Rees to actually land Moore, and I have a sick feeling in my gut they’re going to stuck with another low level QB. 

Just now, ELDER06 said:

The drop off is not that large. I wouldn’t be upset if they took Vizzina right now. I don’t trust Rees to actually land Moore, and I have a sick feeling in my gut they’re going to stuck with another low level QB. 

It’s that big Moore is head and shoulders above the others. I don’t care who they get if it’s not Dante. You ain’t winning anything with any of them. You want to win a Championship? Arnold/Vizz will not do anything other than get us beat by 30 to bama again. 

Dante is program changing the others stay course. He would bring Tate and jalen Brown with him to Notre Dame. That’s program changing 

1 minute ago, SDIrishFan said:

I don’t know why ND boosts can’t organize and back up the Brinks truck to Moore’s house. They want ND football to be good except if it costs them money.

An elite QB at Notre Dame will make millions the kids know this. Hell the twins made 6 figures last year and Hamilton was top 5 in NIL money as a safety. Money is not the issue 

1 minute ago, Jburkdd12 said:

An elite QB at Notre Dame will make millions the kids know this. Hell the twins made 6 figures last year and Hamilton was top 5 in NIL money as a safety. Money is not the issue 

It is cuz ND’s stance on it. They are holding KH up as a poster boy saying “see, if you’re good at ND, you can make millions. Put in the effort, be likeable, keep your nose clean and in a few years, I’d everything goes to plan you’ll get paid.”

where as teams like Texas A&M are saying, hey HIgh school kid, here’s a box of money if u go to my favorite school.

8 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

It’s that big Moore is head and shoulders above the others. I don’t care who they get if it’s not Dante. You ain’t winning anything with any of them. You want to win a Championship? Arnold/Vizz will not do anything other than get us beat by 30 to bama again. 

Dante is program changing the others stay course. He would bring Tate and jalen Brown with him to Notre Dame. That’s program changing 

I disagree, but I know for certain you’re not winning shit with Steve Angeli or Avery Johnson. 

Just now, SDIrishFan said:

It is cuz ND’s stance on it. They are holding KH up as a poster boy saying “see, if you’re good at ND, you can make millions. Put in the effort, be likeable, keep your nose clean and in a few years, I’d everything goes to plan you’ll get paid.”

where as teams like Texas A&M are saying, hey HIgh school kid, here’s a box of money if u go to my favorite school.

And what has Texas A & M won? They gave the same money to recruits before NIL. NIL has only been around 1 year so not sure about what your saying about Hamilton? Hamilton would of gotten the cash he got this year as Freshman. He was that good. If your good you will get paid as Freshman. 

4 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

And what has Texas A & M won? They gave the same money to recruits before NIL. NIL has only been around 1 year so not sure about what your saying about Hamilton? Hamilton would of gotten the cash he got this year as Freshman. He was that good. If your good you will get paid as Freshman. 

Exactly. It’s only been around a year so Texas a and m hasn’t cashed in yet. But look at this recruiting class, they put two or three Of those together and they’ll be in the playoff at a minimum.

if you can’t see the difference between what ND and other schools are doing and why that will continue to put ND at a huge disadvantage, I’m not sure what to tell u.