2022 QB Steve Angeli is Irish!

This just puts more pressure on Buchner to be the “guy.” Complete failure on the staff’s part. They signed another Game Mgr, BFD.

The kid is 17 and hasn’t played his senior high school football. Give me a break

How many passes over 20 yards were in his highlights? Like 3? Again, this is a failure on Rees’ and the staff. You keep talking about getting to that next level, but you just recruited a QB with the same deficiencies as your last QB.

Brakes need pumped here. There just isn’t enough film and evaluation on him in my opinion for people to jump him. He’s reporting he is 6’4 now. His arm strength greatly improved as it should have. He’s on a very good 7v7 team. To me this needs to play out a little more.

How many passes over 20 yards were in his highlights? Like 3? Again, this is a failure on Rees’ and the staff. You keep talking about getting to that next level, but you just recruited a QB with the same deficiencies as your last QB.

I'm just getting info. Up to you guys to form opinions. But, remember.. The guy deserves to take snaps in at least an ND practice video before conclusions are drawn.

Brakes need pumped here. There just isn’t enough film and evaluation on him in my opinion for people to jump him. He’s reporting he is 6’4 now. His arm strength greatly improved as it should have. He’s on a very good 7v7 team. To me this needs to play out a little more.

Agreed, 100 percent.............

It’s too late now. He’s the QB unless he decommits. I haven’t heard anything s IU him being able to stretch through field with his arm. Until then, I’m assuming he’s a bust and ND rushed into this commitment

Agreed, 100 percent.............

Not one deep ball in the whole friggin highlight. There’s no way his arm is up to par. I hate the doom & gloomers, but I’m not going to pull any punches, he’s not good enough.

Not one deep ball in the whole friggin highlight. There’s no way his arm is up to par. I hate the doom & gloomers, but I’m not going to pull any punches, he’s not good enough.

I watched these highlights.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11629679/Steve-Angeli

I see a guy who has the skills needed to run the system Kelly/Rees run.

I don't ever really get to high or low on this high school film.

Best attribute sees the middle of the field, good mobility as well.

Arm can get better, so can offensive lines.

It’s too late now. He’s the QB unless he decommits. I haven’t heard anything s IU him being able to stretch through field with his arm. Until then, I’m assuming he’s a bust and ND rushed into this commitment

That’s extreme. Stretching the field in high school is just as dependent on WR. If he has any that can stretch the field significantly. It’s just unknown right now. ND has way more film, practice sessions, and info than all of us.

If this kid is a legit 6’3 to 6’4 now and close to 210+. That is a great sized kid that is clearly maturing. Just need to see more.

Edited by Big23Head