Anything and everything BEER

I'm about 40 miles south of Los Angeles.

How far are you from Indy? I read that Yard House is opening there. It's probably my favorite casual restaurant and it's great for trying new beers. http://www.yardhouse.com/home

They one by me has 200 beers on tap. Check it out (assuming you have not been to one).

In any event, $7.50 is the going rate for a quality pint around these parts.

I'm just outside of Fort Wayne. 1.5 hours from Indy. My wife and I have our 10 year anniversary this year and may do a short trip, I'll see if we can get down there. We may go to Vegas as well. It's hard to get out much with two toddlers. Lol

I'm about 40 miles south of Los Angeles.

How far are you from Indy? I read that Yard House is opening there. It's probably my favorite casual restaurant and it's great for trying new beers. http://www.yardhouse.com/home

They one by me has 200 beers on tap. Check it out (assuming you have not been to one).

In any event, $7.50 is the going rate for a quality pint around these parts.

we have a yard house about 45 mins away, food is alright but their beer selection is awesome.

My brother in law and I are getting a huge IPA order this weekend. Here is a list of what we are getting. One 4 pack of each.

Arcadia Rapunzel Wheat IPA

Flat 12 Half Cycle IPA

Triton Rail Splitter IPA

Rogue Yellow Snow IPA

Peoples Mound Builder IPA

Peoples Space Cowboy Imperial IPA

Green Flash Imperial Rye IPA

Green Flash West Coast IPA

Green Flash Palate Wrecker Imperial IPA

Brooklyn Blast Bold IPA

Boulevard Last Splash Wet Hopped

Saugatuck Singapore IPA

Lexington IPA

Lexington Rye Barrel IPA

Dogfish Head 60

Dogfish Head 90

I need to make room in the beer fridge. lol

What time should I come over? I'm thinking 30 minutes from now. And stop ruining that fridge with milk. Get it out of there immediately.

Hop on a plane! The milk is for my daughter, its lactose free milk. We buy it in bulk at Costco and usually don't have enough room in the fridge in the house for all that we buy. Costco is about half the cost of our local grocery. I am getting into that green flash very soon.

Hop on a plane! The milk is for my daughter, its lactose free milk. We buy it in bulk at Costco and usually don't have enough room in the fridge in the house for all that we buy. Costco is about half the cost of our local grocery. I am getting into that green flash very soon.

Why can't you get out of Costco without spending $200? It doesn't matter what I'm there for.

Back to beer. I tried "The Reverend" by Avery Brewing yesterday.

I'd love to organize a meet up at an Irish game and do a beer exchange...

How about a Secret Santa-type thing around the holidays or right before the season?

I don't know the rules regarding booze shipments to Canada so I'm unsure how that would impact you.

How about a Secret Santa-type thing around the holidays or right before the season?

I don't know the rules regarding booze shipments to Canada so I'm unsure how that would impact you.

No go Joe, but I think my bro-in-law has a US post office box...