Anything and everything BEER

In the meantime, if you can get your hands on any Firestone walker barrel aged products you should do so. Most of it is better than KBS imo. They deliver barrel aged goodies year round.

I'm not a big Firestone fan. I think their beers are above-average at best. I have never had their barrel-aged stuff, however.

A lot of my friends love the Firestone.

I'm not a big Firestone fan. I think their beers are above-average at best. I have never had their barrel-aged stuff, however.

A lot of my friends love the Firestone.

I agree, not a fan of their regular beers actually. But their barrel aged stuff is the best imo. The seasonal velvet Merlin stout is very nice at only 5.5 abv however, barrel-aged it is even better :). But any of their annivsary ales and barley wines are something special.

I agree, not a fan of their regular beers actually. But their barrel aged stuff is the best imo. The seasonal velvet Merlin stout is very nice at only 5.5 abv however, barrel-aged it is even better :). But any of their annivsary ales and barley wines are something special.

Sold. I will give it a whirl if I see one. The worst thing that could happen is a curse your name for eternity. Or maybe I just won't like it. :-P

How's it working out for you? Saw rave reviews. Can't get it here on the west coast. I'm from Michigan though, very familiar with bells

I'm picking it up from my brother in law this weekend. He has a buddy that owns a beer store and gives us great pricing. I think he only had to give 19 bucks for the six pack. I will post a review when I get it.

• 4 weeks later...
Nick man, saw in another post you got the GI bourbon. Picked a bottle up myself tonight. Delicious!!!! How much are pint bottles going out your way btw? I think I paid $11.00 here.

11 each here too. I'm hoping to get a couple more. They are clearing out goose island Oktoberfest here for 7 bucks a 12 pack. I may or may not have bought 4 cases of that stuff. Lol8-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nick man, saw in another post you got the GI bourbon. Picked a bottle up myself tonight. Delicious!!!! How much are pint bottles going out your way btw? I think I paid $11.00 here.

$11???? They were $36 up here and impossible to come by. People lined up for it and only in a few locations...

$11???? They were $36 up here and impossible to come by. People lined up for it and only in a few locations...

That may depend on your customs and local taxes for alcohol imports in general. But if that is not the case normally with American craft brews, you may want to send an email to goose island of the location. Most craft breweries strongly dislike when stores up charge their rare beers. Goose island may not car since they are already sell outs anyways and are owned by Budweiser.

That may depend on your customs and local taxes for alcohol imports in general. But if that is not the case normally with American craft brews, you may want to send an email to goose island of the location. Most craft breweries strongly dislike when stores up charge their rare beers. Goose island may not car since they are already sell outs anyways and are owned by Budweiser.

This was through their Canadian distributor - the LCBO...