Sun Bowl Discussion: #16 Notre Dame vs #19 Oregon State

Looking forward to the avg ND fans overreactions from this glorified scrimmage. 

Just like last year, when the fanboys were in awe with buchners Tax Slayers performance (He threw 3 INTS too).   Fans were thinking he'd be a Heisman finalist in 2023. 

Now he just plays lacrosse.  LOL  

• Poo 1

On 12/9/2023 at 11:40 AM, Frankus said:

Although this bowl game has little meaning in the broader context landscape, I’m looking forward to watching players who played little in the season get playing time. 

Plus it will be nice seeing Freeman getting another 10 win season. 

6 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

@NDLincPark  

Just checking do I qualify as a fanboy?

Yes - I checked your posts from the gator Bowl last year - You had some gems 

"he'll be someone elses starter soon if he doesn't play, and thats fine."

"good problem 2 have, rather have 2 qbs than 0 but Buchner just showed the nation he's nobody's backup."

"If you over 300 total yards in a Bowl Game at ND that the nation sees. That is your business card to transfer to alot of QB needy teams if you want to."

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, NDLincPark said:

Yes - I checked your posts from the gator Bowl last year - You had some gems 

"he'll be someone elses starter soon if he doesn't play, and thats fine."

"good problem 2 have, rather have 2 qbs than 0 but Buchner just showed the nation he's nobody's backup."

"If you over 300 total yards in a Bowl Game at ND that the nation sees. That is your business card to transfer to alot of QB needy teams if you want to."

Lol. I guess so. Thanks for the research. Which of your posts are you most proud of?

• Flames 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 2

@NDLincPark

good post. I've said that before as well. The fact is he did start a game for Alabama. If he would have transferred down a step instead of laterally or up a bit to the SEC he would had more games played.

As it was Buchner chose another sport( lacrosse) at the high division 1 level. Tyler's a competitor. Gotta respect that, Wanted to push the limits of his ability.

Back to this topic; WHAT IS YOUR SCORE PREDICTION FOR THE SUN BOWL? 

• Heart 2

Just now, FaithInIrish Forever said:

@NDLincPark

good post. I've said that before as well. The fact is he did start a game for Alabama. If he would have transferred down a step instead of laterally or up a bit to the SEC he would had more games played.

As it was Buchner chose another sport( lacrosse) at the high division 1 level. Tyler's a competitor. Gotta respect that, Wanted to push the limits of his ability.

A lot of points. 

These deneneses are gonna get gashed on the ground, IMO.  ND wins tho

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

@NDLincPark

ND - 31

Oregon St - 17

NDLincPark - 0 liked posts, 103 people annoyed, and lifetime member of the virginity club

• Laughing Leprechaun 4

2 hours ago, mcgov12 said:

ND - 31

Oregon St - 17

NDLincPark - 0 liked posts, 103 people annoyed, and lifetime member of the virginity club

NDLincPark is like that cloned model of ACross at NDNation, but he lost a little bit in the cloning process…. 🤣🤣🤣  Watch Multiplicity to see how it works.

• Laughing Leprechaun 2