Sun Bowl Discussion: #16 Notre Dame vs #19 Oregon State

In about 4 hours, our favorite college team will kick off for the last time in about 9 months. I know there are a bunch of folks that don't care about the game (due to all of the opt outs and xfers) and there are some that will look at this game as a sign of where the team is headed. Though it is always nice to end on a winning note, and getting win #10 feels like 100 games better than ending with 9 for some odd reason....try not to forget to enjoy the game regardless of the outcome.

Thank you all for you contributions to the DD in 2023 and for making it the best site for ND fans to get their fix!

• Trophy 1
  • Cheers 3

This game means nothing. All the real stars on the team are gone. We are going to see a lot of run plays. I would say 90% runs. Yes, we should win but with so much inexperience not only in players but coaching, anything can happen. We have a very bright future with who is coming in as players and coaches. I am excited about the very near future but not this game. I'll watch it and enjoy it for what it is but none of my emotion will be dedicated to this game.