New offensive coordinator?

1 hour ago, 4thand1 said:

Just listened to an OC candidate podcast. 

My ranking of interest would be;

1. Ludwig.  Not going to list all of the positives but they are clear if you look into his career.

2. Moorehead.  Same as above.

3. J. Brady. I'm not convinced he wants to be in CFB. Even if he was interested in the job, I would have to be convinced that he is going to recruit. Can he have success when he doesn't have a Burrow, Jefferson and Chase on his team???

Ludwig from Utah is interesting. Checks a lot of boxes for ND

3 hours ago, soulpatch said:

I've seen the name Brian Lindgren thrown out there (OC at Ore St.). I know nothing about him but sharing here in case another member of the community does.

I have a friend who is an Oregon State fan and said he’s great.  Run heavy to set up the pass but plays to the strengths of the team rather than forcing conformity with his system 

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, soulpatch said:

Just saw an update that they're hoping to start interviews by next week and currently conducting phone calls. 

Technically it says mid to late week...which I take to mean this week.  We will see but if someone has interest better now than later for the interview.   Knowing ND it may take a few weeks to be "official"