Notre Dame vs Kentucky Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team exceeded most of our expectations. They played very well Saturday. Nothing to be ashamed about or hang their heads. It was a tough loss for sure and close to being and Epic all time win. The officials did not cause us to lose the game IMHO. I think Brey made a critical error with guarding Towns down the stretch. He needed to slip a double team in there occasionally and/or do an offense/defense sub for Zack with Colson. Shoot, Calipari did it with Towns. Colson had fouls to give and could have at least roughed him up to prevent the shorts and make him earn a few of those at the line. I was screaming at the TV about this as they kept feeding Towns, take him out on D, put him back in on Offense and feed him the ball again,,, score .... rinse/repeat.

question?

how long is the loss gonna sting?

who's rooting for who from here on out?

I couldn't watch the games Sunday, I was too pissed.

I am done watching at this point, but I want UK to lose because I am not interested in the insufferable fans jawing about their perfect season to the end of time. They are absolutely awful top down. All of the banter about UK having a bad game is just making me want to puke, they are far too pompous to admit that they might actually play a skilled team from time to time (Not often).

I am done watching at this point, but I want UK to lose because I am not interested in the insufferable fans jawing about their perfect season to the end of time. They are absolutely awful top down. All of the banter about UK having a bad game is just making me want to puke, they are far too pompous to admit that they might actually play a skilled team from time to time (Not often).

Yeah not like the SEC is a basketball powerhouse. It will make me feel better if Wisconsin wins because I think that would have been a tougher matchup for us anyways. Gives me the peace of mind thinking if we beat Kentucky we probably would have lost.

Now I think Duke is gonna be tough to beat also, basically someone just beat Kentucky and that will make this loss sting less.