Notre Dame vs Kentucky Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everyone appreciates the effort here. Hanging with these guys is ridiculous.

Absolutely. BTW, anybody else think Towns is a huge whiny pvssy? Every call that goes against him he looks like a 3 year old going to time out.

Absolutely. BTW, anybody else think Towns is a huge whiny pvssy? Every call that goes against him he looks like a 3 year old going to time out.

The one big problem these guys have is they are very young. Young people get frustrated. That's not the answer when you get under pressure that you aren't used to.

I still expect them to make a big run at any point.

This is a heck of a dogfight. ND is giving the best team in the country all they can handle. No moral victories, take it home Irish!

More like Kentucky is giving the best team in the country all they can handle. F KENTUCKY

This is a heck of a dogfight. ND is giving the best team in the country all they can handle. No moral victories, take it home Irish!

All the pressure is on UK to rise up and win. ND doesn't have anything left to lose, just keep grinding.

and if it wasn't 8 against 5 we'd be leading by 6 or 8 points. This entire year has been a joke by the zebras. I know I'm pissing into the wind but the NCAA should review these games and when you blow calls like these bozos are blowing calls they should get suspended for a very long time!!!

I think we all believe now.

Towns coming back will be the key. We are having trouble with him and need to keep Auguste out of foul trouble.

I wish there was not so much time left.

Boom - another foul on Towns.

Edited by Soko