nickman54, What is your Deal?!?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we can't know him if he won't open up to us. What a paradox.

I only know him through here and email but he has a heart of gold...he's funny as hell...and he has a hot wife that I'd love to "cuddle" with (I can say that because he's banned for a month)....

I only know him through here and email but he has a heart of gold...he's funny as hell...and he has a hot wife that I'd love to "cuddle" with (I can say that because he's banned for a month)....

Pics of hot wife? lol. He is a generous guy, hell, he is a big reason i won your jersey.

Pics of hot wife? lol. He is a generous guy, hell, he is a big reason i won your jersey.

I cannot share his pics. If he won't t ell us his favourite breakfast cereal, I'm sure he doesn't want his wife shown ;)

BTW, you were gonna post a pic of the framed jersey...

I cannot share his pics. If he won't t ell us his favourite breakfast cereal, I'm sure he doesn't want his wife shown ;)

BTW, you were gonna post a pic of the framed jersey...

I am still waiting on my buddy to finish the frame. If he doesn't hurry up i am just going to take it to the local frame place and pay the big bucks.

The verizon thread may have had a little (:)) more to do with it, but I'm fairly confident the month decision was a combo of the two. Oh well, though.. hasn't been posting much here, anyway.

This is a shame, we've seen ALOT of the best posters leaving in recent months/years.

To be fair, we've had some new people join the fray as well. People come and go, there's nothing that can be done about that. Play by the rules or don't play?

Right some new people have been good but I think we've lost more really smart posters than we've made back up yet. Echo may have been combative at times and definitely anti-BK but you could tell he was smart as hell. Even if I can't agree with your point, I can appreciate the person behind it.

It beats the hell out of having the recruiting rankings dont matter argument every 5 days.

Did you attend ND ? No but I attended the Linebacker Lounge for my post doctorate

When did you become a fan? 4 or 5 the old man and I would watch on TV or listen while we were fishing on Wawasee.

Who is your favorite player? Past and Present. Golden Tate and Will Fuller

Will all the frozen 5 return this year? No, at this point we may be lucky to get two back ever.

song that gets you pumped Master of Puppets by Metallica

What is your game day ritual? Post the official game day thread and then get in my jersey to go to starbucks followed by getting my entire family in their Irish gear. Including my very attractive Auburn Grad wife. ;)

Beside DD if you could only view one other ND site it would be? Texts from my buddies with inside info. Sarcastically, Mike Mayock.

What other sports teams do you follow? Colts, Pacers and any Thursday night college football.

Does Grace come back and contribute on the field this year? No, he needs to get that degree and be able to walk at 40 without assistance.

lassie or rin tin tin? Lassie, she always had Timmy's back.

Did you have to Google that last question? No, I watched the show.

Who would play you in a DD movie? Ray Liotta

What is something we'd be surprised to know about you? I watch Bigfoot and UFO shows to relax.

Finish this sentence regarding ND, I should be slapped for predicting that DD and KR would be back the first week.

You will stop rooting for ND when? Upon Death

I'm calling out Piratey and Pregame on the hot button questions...

Only because you're Canadian.

Did you attend ND ? Yup

When did you become a fan? I've always kind of liked ND but became more of a fan when I started applying to colleges Jr year.

Who is your favorite player? Past and Present. Golden Tate and Max Redfield. Honorable mention to Jaylon Smith, he's a bad man.

Will all the frozen 5 return this year? Not until ND calls a conclave with the college of cardinals. But seriously ND, f*cking hurry up already.

song that gets you pumped? This Ain't What You Want- Lil Durk

What is your game day ritual? haha usually get drunk either tailgating or going to a bar in Chicago

Beside DD if you could only view one other ND site it would be? 24/7

What other sports teams do you follow? Chicago Bulls/Hawks/Bears, mostly an NBA guy

Does Grace come back and contribute on the field this year? I think he might be done

lassie or rin tin tin? Shadow- Homeward Bound

Did you have to Google that last question? I know who they are but I've never really seen either show/movie (?)

Who would play you in a DD movie? Bradley Cooper

What is something we'd be surprised to know about you? I'm not as big of an a*s that I probably come off as. Whenever I say I have a legitimate source on something, I actually have heard it from someone close to the situation.

Finish this sentence regarding ND, I should be slapped for predicting an 0-12 season every year and Drue Tranquill being mediocre (he looks good so far)

You will stop rooting for ND when? I finally get sick of the holier than thou's out there who think ND is above reproach. Even then I'll just watch the Irish at home haha.

Thanks

Edited by Pregame

Right some new people have been good but I think we've lost more really smart posters than we've made back up yet. Echo may have been combative at times and definitely anti-BK but you could tell he was smart as hell. Even if I can't agree with your point, I can appreciate the person behind it.

It beats the hell out of having the recruiting rankings dont matter argument every 5 days.

I agree that Echo brings a certain depth to this board that is obvious when he's not around (or not able to post). I can say I've hit reply, typed out a lengthy one, then just clicked back so as to not enter the sh!tshow :)

Erm ok...

Did you attend ND ?

No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express

When did you become a fan?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wV1FrqwZyKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who is your favorite player? Past and Present.

Autry Denson from the past. I suppose current would be Corey Robinson, I love that every time he makes a play we see a smiling David Robinson immediately after

Will all the frozen 5 return this year?

F uck no. That's like asking if you left a box of crispy creams in the ND breakroom in 2008, if there would be any left by 7am.

song that gets you pumped

Nothing fires me up quite like Ukrainian gypsies. Just listen to s hit, it's amazing

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K3SUPPeuRdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aPfeOAhDfbM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What is your game day ritual?

This:

http://i.imgur.com/Da7KN.jpg

Beside DD if you could only view one other ND site it would be?

Uhh none? I've put in too much time here to start all over again

What other sports teams do you follow?

I follow the Detroit teams, Lion's, Tigers and Wings.(Muck the NBA)

Does Grace come back and contribute on the field this year?

Sure he comes back. But Contribute? Have you seen the revelation that is Joe Schmidt? The greatest "moxy" player to ever put on a helmet

lassie or rin tin tin?

Neither. Gimme Courage the Cowardly Dog

Did you have to Google that last question?

No, I grew up on Nick at Night...Both shows sucked balls

Who would play you in a DD movie?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/9f/9d/00/9f9d00099733dd0d2c942c23b452d0af.jpg

I guess he's my doppleganger, for serious. I had some girl take my picture saying I looked exactly like Lord Baelish...I get stopped in the grocery store for the same.

What is something we'd be surprised to know about you?

Nothing? I mean I'm sort of an open book. You all know I like nerdy stuff(comics and anime) I think you all know I'm a dad...I like beers...I hate UofM...I dunno.

Finish this sentence regarding ND, I should be slapped for predicting________

That Brian Kelly would have enough sense to use the most capable running back. Cam McDaniel is about as productive as Congress.

You will stop rooting for ND when?

They start paying players.

You're up Cory