nickman54, What is your Deal?!?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo sent these to me via satellite phone from Africa...

Did you attend ND ?

No, I attended the Marcel Marceau University of Pantomime in Paris, France where I received a dual doctorate in mime and movement.

When did you become a fan?

I once witnessed the great D'Juan Francisco using a players' water bottle to water the yellow flowers behind the players' bench during a particularly hot September game in 1988. This gesture of humility and kindness sealed the deal. From that moment on, I was and will always be ND.

Who is your favorite player? Past and Present.

To choose just one would do a disservice to every man that has chosen to wear the gold helmet. I will commit to putting all my chips on the next player to rock a neck roll and crop his jersey to above his belly button.

Will all the frozen 5 return this year?

I thought Frozen 2 was coming out...I'm confused...

song that gets you pumped

As long as there is a heart beating in my chest...that shall be the soundtrack to my life...

What is your game day ritual?

Rituals are for the common man. I prefer spontaneity and the element of surprise...

Beside DD if you could only view one other ND site it would be?

I'm more preferential to looking at a small B cup so DD is overrated...

What other sports teams do you follow?

The Laval Rouge et Or equipe de football, the Hull Stingrays of the England Elite Ice Hockey League and the Sydney Swans of the Australian Rules Football League.

Does Grace come back and contribute on the field this year?

There is a better chance of Mark Grace staying sober...

lassie or rin tin tin?

I once skinned a dog and ate it during a tense mission in Fallujah...I wear its balls around my neck to remind me that desperate times call for desperate measures.

Did you have to Google that last question?

I've forgotten more than Google has ever known...

Who would play you in a DD movie?

Marcus Luttrell

What is something we'd be surprised to know about you?

I have 2.5 testicles and I lost my virginity to Jennifer Love Hewitt (on a dare) during the second season of Party of Five.

Finish this sentence regarding ND, I should be slapped for predicting________

that Parseghian's Theorem's line of game worn panties would sell well...

You will stop rooting for ND when?

When D'Juan Francisco's yellow flowers are taken away from Notre Dame stadium juts like the natural grass...

Did you attend ND ?

No I did not.

When did you become a fan?

Near as I can recall, I was about 4 or 5 years old (1985-ish) and my dad was taking me to play my first “real” round of golf, at Studebaker Golf Course in South Bend, with whiffle balls. An ND game was on the radio and I think it had to have been Tony Roberts at the time, but he was making the call and that broadcast plus going to play golf with my dad for the first time just stuck with me. Weird reason, I know, but beyond that being able to see the Golden Dome from my backyard was always a bit of a reminder for who the good guys were.

Who is your favorite player? Past and Present. Jerome Bettis. My confirmation name is Jerome because of him. Current? Tough call, but I really like the little bit of Torii Hunter Jr. I’ve seen. I think he’s going to be special, and he’s a dark horse for this kind of question I’d guess.

Will all the frozen 5 return this year? Two weeks ago I’d have said yes. Now? Not s’much. I think we lose all 5 for the year.

song that gets you pumped – Roll Tide by Hans Zimmer (yes, I know the irony here but it’s not about Bama damnit), Dyer’s Eve by Metallica, and Cowboys From Hell by Pantera.

What is your game day ritual? – Nothing to speak of, just try to keep busy until game time.

Beside DD if you could only view one other ND site it would be? DD is the only ND site I visit.

What other sports teams do you follow? Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks. I hate Chicago 

Does Grace come back and contribute on the field this year? No, even if he could, what more can he bring that hasn’t already been broughten (sic)?

lassie or rin tin tin? Rin Tin Tin because we have a German Shepherd mutt mix

Did you have to Google that last question? No

Who would play you in a DD movie? Ed Helms. No seriously, I put on a fake eye tattoo for Halloween last night and with my glasses on, everyone agreed I looked eerily similar to him.

What is something we'd be surprised to know about you? I’ve never watched the movie The Sandlot.

Finish this sentence regarding ND, I should be slapped for predicting________ We would lose to Michigan.

You will stop rooting for ND when? When the game of football is outlawed.

I haven't read any of this thread and decided to pop onto the last post to see if I could see what was going on. I see this:

Originally Posted by echo88 View Post

Maybe you should mind your own [expletive] business.

I can't WAIT to read this thread. :becky:

lassie or rin tin tin?

I once skinned a dog and ate it during a tense mission in Fallujah...I wear its balls around my neck to remind me that desperate times call for desperate measures.

Pissing my pants. Thanks R. Hysterical.

Edited by indyirishdad

Anyone who knows Echo knows he was never going to answer those questions..

Ever.

I was actually laughing to myself before he responded because I knew it wasn't going to be good.. and I was right. A month ban this time.. lol.

But we can't know him if he won't open up to us. What a paradox.