Post game: #15 Notre Dame @ Clemson(Loss 31-23)

41 minutes ago, Angus said:

Some of you people's ability to analyze a football game are  complete garbage. This year has been one inexcusable embarrassment after another. This does not boil down to an offense or defense issue, this is an all around f•°• up by someone who has no business being put in a head coach role. Admin wanted to cut corners, but this is exactly what cutting corners will get you. Talk all you want about Brian Kelly, but he's likely to beat Alabama tonight while Notre Dame can't even manage to beat Louisville.  Keep that in perspective instead of your 1,000,001 weak excuses for the lousy team that is lousy because of its unqualified coach.

The most predictable fan response on the planet.

We lost today for reasons that were not the head coach. Or the offensive coordinator. They are not without blame...everyone can share in it. We lost today because PLAYERS didn't tackle well.  We lost today because the OL was average at best in pass protection. We lost today because NO ONE COULD GET OPEN.  We lost today because a 6th year QB was erratic and turned the ball over.

Is the OC partly to blame for those offensive shortcomings? Sure.  If the guys can't win one on one battles and get open, you better call something to get them open. Not easy to do. If your QB looks erratic and the OL is struggling, you better move him around and get him some easy throws.  Didn't try much of that. I'd offer that playcalling is a tough job to begin with...and when your line is shaky, the QB isn't getting it done and your WR's can't win one on one...Its damn near impossible.

Do better than "the coaches suck." The implication in that is that you know football and they don't. Ironically, when i read it, its a glaring indication of a very superficial level of knowledge.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Angus said:

Oh goodness. I didn't mean to offend anyone.  I guess i didn't realize that this is the irish BLM fanboy group.  I will try to make more vibrant comments that point out the faults of white people from here on out. Cheers to communists in the group.

The reason that’s what it sounds like to me, is due to the whole, one of these things is not like the other, which is where it always seems to go.

And knock it off with the whole communist talk.

How about you stop being a total irrational tool, and try to take it down a notch.

7 minutes ago, TexasDomer said:

Not sure how you got "racist" out of that.  I'm not saying I agree with him, I DON'T.  But it is undeniable that Kelly was a HC prior to becoming OUR HC.  And it is undeniable that Freeman was not HC before getting our job.  Charlie Weis also was unqualified to be HC.  In my opinion, we should only take someone with HC experience.  And that means we must PAY for them.

See point above, because I’ve seen this story way too much, so let’s not down play it. Which is how it gets dismissed!

Just now, Angus said:

Amen but this appears to be the easily offended black lives matter irish fan club.

Don’t be a moron. Come make your point, have a discussion, and argue what you want. No one cares about whatever political or butthurt points you want to try and make. Keep it relevant

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Baldy said:

The reason that’s what it sounds like to me, is due to the whole, one of these things is not like the other, which is where it always seems to go.

And knock it off with the whole communist talk.

How about you stop being a total irrational tool, and try to take it down a notch.

See point above, because I’ve seen this story way too much, so let’s not down play it. Which is how it gets dismissed!

This definitely isnt the welcoming,  inclusive or rationale group. A bit closed minded it seems if you are intent on judging a person by a few honest opinions that by now seem to hold water.

5 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Don’t be a moron. Come make your point, have a discussion, and argue what you want. No one cares about whatever political or butthurt points you want to try and make. Keep it relevant

That's what i had intended to do until someone started yelling racist in the chat. 

6 minutes ago, Angus said:

I don't know who Elder is but you may call me daddy if it makes you feel better.

season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

3 minutes ago, Angus said:

This definitely isnt the welcoming,  inclusive or rationale group. A bit closed minded it seems if you are intent on judging a person by a few honest opinions that by now seem to hold water.

Man, spoken just like Elder.

High Five Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

I am just sad. I like freeman a lot but it makes me question him because he hired parker. Parker is not qualified nor good. I also like hartman and him to transfer in and sadly he isnt as good as i thought. It is just a disappointing year. Certain dudes like meriweather, liafau, henderson need to be sat down. If parker comes back then nd is in major trouble cuz it will be another wasted year. He is that bad.

• Flames 1

35 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

I agree with your points. ND is dealing with an untested HC who is still learning, not a great combo for this fan base. Had the team improved since BK left? Maybe, hard to say if the coaching isn’t doing them any favors. I’m withholding until this off-season, but I would like to see some changes on the staff

I feel like we’re on the same page.  I’m actually happier than with Kelly, but if they cracked open that wallet for the OC last offseason what might have happened to our team?

• Flames 1
  • Trophy 1