Post game: #15 Notre Dame @ Clemson(Loss 31-23)

Disappointing but not surprising.

Execution on offense was awful. Defense was subpar particularly because offense was awful

Clemson looked like they could run by us, through us and around us.

Playcalling was blah, not acceptable

Best ND player out there was Watts

Trotter beat are running backs in pass protection

Blake Fisher could not keep his guy in front of him

Had no go-to player without Evans

Hartman is a game manager like Book.

• Flames 1

Frustrating, pathetic

Hartman isn’t it. It’s time to see what Angeli has going into next year.

Defense is still strong, but the same issues persist. Tackling, the long runs, Liufau.

Estime was great again. Him and Watts are about the only positives here. Just a really bad loss and an ugly game from ND.

Freeman has some long looks to make this off-season. Parker needs to go. The administration needs to commit to paying someone to actually improve this team or this is going to continue to be the norm.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Frustrating, pathetic

Hartman isn’t it. It’s time to see what Angeli has going into next year.

Defense is still strong, but the same issues persist. Tackling, the long runs, Liufau.

Estime was great again. Him and Watts are about the only positives here. Just a really bad loss and an ugly game from ND.

Freeman has some long looks to make this off-season. Parker needs to go. The administration needs to commit to paying someone to actually improve this team or this is going to continue to be the norm.

Could not have said it better!

Some of you people's ability to analyze a football game are  complete garbage. This year has been one inexcusable embarrassment after another. This does not boil down to an offense or defense issue, this is an all around f•°• up by someone who has no business being put in a head coach role. Admin wanted to cut corners, but this is exactly what cutting corners will get you. Talk all you want about Brian Kelly, but he's likely to beat Alabama tonight while Notre Dame can't even manage to beat Louisville.  Keep that in perspective instead of your 1,000,001 weak excuses for the lousy team that is lousy because of its unqualified coach.

Edited by Angus

7 minutes ago, Angus said:

Some of you people's ability to analyze a football game are  complete garbage. This year has been one inexcusable embarrassment after another. This does not boil down to an offense or defense issue, this is an all around f•°• up by someone who has no business being put in a head coach role. Admin wanted to cut corners, but this is exactly what cutting corners will get you. Talk all you want about Brian Kelly, but he's likely to beat Alabama tonight while Notre Dame can't even manage to beat Louisville.  Keep that in perspective instead of your 1,000,001 weak excuses for the lousy team that is lousy because of its unqualified coach.

Thanks for the input! Glad you joined just so you could tell us that, very solid!

• Flames 2
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

10 hours ago, mcgov12 said:

Thanks for the input! Glad you joined just so you could tell us that, very solid!

Exactly what I was about to say!

What a total joke!

GTFOH with that take @Angus, you total and complete dumb a**!

S**’s Weak!

4 minutes ago, Angus said:

By team, do you mean the admin that hired the hc?

Once again, sounding like a total racist a**hole! Because I doubt you said that about Kelly.

With that being said, how about you delete your account new guy, because you’re already pissing everyone off with your second post!

Oh wait, is that you Elder?

28 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

I’ve learned to use the ignore button pretty quickly. Gets me away from having to deal with absolutely off the wall whacko comments

Yeah, and it appears to be Elder…once again!

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Once again, sounding like a total racist a**hole! Because I doubt you said that about Kelly.

With that being said, how about you delete your account new guy, because you’re already pissing everyone off with your second post!

Not sure how you got "racist" out of that.  I'm not saying I agree with him, I DON'T.  But it is undeniable that Kelly was a HC prior to becoming OUR HC.  And it is undeniable that Freeman was not HC before getting our job.  Charlie Weis also was unqualified to be HC.  In my opinion, we should only take someone with HC experience.  And that means we must PAY for them.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, TexasDomer said:

Not sure how you got "racist" out of that.  I'm not saying I agree with him, I DON'T.  But it is undeniable that Kelly was a HC prior to becoming OUR HC.  And it is undeniable that Freeman was not HC before getting our job.  Charlie Weis also was unqualified to be HC.  In my opinion, we should only take someone with HC experience.  And that means we must PAY for them.

I agree with your points. ND is dealing with an untested HC who is still learning, not a great combo for this fan base. Had the team improved since BK left? Maybe, hard to say if the coaching isn’t doing them any favors. I’m withholding until this off-season, but I would like to see some changes on the staff

14 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Oh goodness. I didn't mean to offend anyone.  I guess i didn't realize that this is the irish BLM fanboy group.  I will try to make more vibrant comments that point out the faults of white people from here on out. Cheers to communists in the group.