2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

On 8/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, NDhoosier said:

Honestly, most confidences now are at a 6... Pretty much when someone is 60% sure they will go to a certain school, they put in a crystal ball. The crystal ball itself usually means they know something, but kids minds change all the time. Cant remember the last time I saw a 9 or 10 confidence level.

Given the influence of NIL in today's recruiting, if I were in the business of making predictions, I don't think I'd ever give a 9 or 10 any more.  Too many moving pieces to be confident.  NIL rules.  Oregon or UCLA or Oklahoma swoops in at the last minute with more NIL money...well, we've seen that play out before.

• Heart 1

Edited by Big23Head

31 minutes ago, 4thand1 said:

I hope ND takes whichever of Bear or Deuce that wants to commit first.  Can't have another situation like '23 when ND lost Arnold because they waited for Moore.

I agree with this. You can see the pure athleticism with Knight but Bear has a little it factor too. 

6 hours ago, Big23Head said:

I agree with this. You can see the pure athleticism with Knight but Bear has a little it factor too. 

Watching Deuce pass Friday, I was not impressed by his throws at all.  Very wobbly, not a lot of zip, or good placement.  I would like to see more of a thrower and not as much the dual threat.  We've got plenty of experience with the latter, and it doesn't work as well against good teams who don't respect our passing game.

• Heart 1