2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

There may be something Nov 3rd on a podcast. It's behind a paywall, so I cant say much, but we may get some good news then. Not guaranteed though.

I know that is vague, but I am interested in what happens that day based on what was said, but I do not want to get in trouble for passing what is behind a pay wall.

Edited by NDhoosier
  • Heart 1
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

There may be something Nov 3rd on a podcast. It's behind a paywall, so I cant say much, but we may get some good news then. Not guaranteed though.

I know that is vague, but I am interested in what happens that day based on what was said, but I do not want to get in trouble for passing what is behind a pay wall.

Who exactly do you think you'll get in trouble with?

4 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

by the insider site.

4 minutes ago, Synoptico said:

If you subscribe to places with premium content, they can take away your membership. 

Are these Notre Dame specific insider sites or do you guys think these insider sites monitor random message boards around the internet...and would know who you are based solely on a screen name while they have your real name on file with your payment details...

Looking forward to Friday, then!

I feel like there are always a few who wait to finish up their seasons & playoffs.

Class is shaping up, though (building on '23 and '24)!  I'm edge of my seat for Ivan Taylor, Derek Meadows, Owen Streibig.  There are a few corners in the class that look like potential ND commits, too (Cree Thomas looks smooth and fast).  Zackery an Indiana guy. 

Ohio kid - Dorian Brew - crazy fast athlete - corner.  Moved to Texas, which seemed odd to me.  But that pulls him away from Ohio State.  He looks reaaally good..

And Shanklin is an Indiana kid, too.  Great class brewing if we can finish up strong here!

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Are these Notre Dame specific insider sites or do you guys think these insider sites monitor random message boards around the internet...and would know who you are based solely on a screen name while they have your real name on file with your payment details...

Often times when you are a member you sign up and have a screenname for insider message boards. People historically use the same screennames across platforms or email addresses. So yeah you could create a user and have it be completely seperate, but most of the time when people sign up, they dont plan that far ahead or even think about it. Same reason why a bunch of people on here probably have the same twitter name as their usernames here. 

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

@JeffV I am also very excited about those you listed, would love to see Ivan commit soon. The issue with a lot of the '25 recruits is that most of them do not have a timeline set, but ND is great position with a lot of them. To the point that it is almost difficult to say "who is their number two school that we are even competing against?"

@NYGoldenDomer Synoptico is correct, and if they fine you sharing private info all willy nilly, they can removed you from their website. I use the same name here as I do on that website. 🙂

It was vague information, but I am optimistic about the podcast on Friday.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

So there was not a commitment today. There were two special guests on IrishBreakdown (they have had plenty of commitments on their podcasts in the last few years). The first guest was Devin Butler (former ND corner).

The second guest was Josiah Kia (a '25 LB and younger brother to the ND player Kia who is currently on a mission and is expected to return next year). Very good kid and he spoke very highly of ND, but no commitment, sorry folks.

If it is a consolation prize, they did say that '25 recruiting is looking really good right now with a bunch of momentum.

• Heart 1