2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

8 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

So there was not a commitment today. There were two special guests on IrishBreakdown (they have had plenty of commitments on their podcasts in the last few years). The first guest was Devin Butler (former ND corner).

The second guest was Josiah Kia (a '25 LB and younger brother to the ND player Kia who is currently on a mission and is expected to return next year). Very good kid and he spoke very highly of ND, but no commitment, sorry folks.

If it is a consolation prize, they did say that '25 recruiting is looking really good right now with a bunch of momentum.

No worry there should be more than one upcoming this month. 

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

Read an article recently that mentioned players Deuce Knight was working to bring in to the class.  He mentioned WRs Meadows and trying to flip French. I thought it was interesting that Talyn Taylor was not mentioned.  ND doesn't seem to be gaining any traction with Taylor. I would have though that Cam Williams might have helped with that recruitment since their high schools are in the same area.

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, JeffV said:

I'll have to read up on how to share links, but...

X should auto-embed itself as long as you "paste" the link.  I think if you "paste as plain text" the embed doesn't work.  Instagram, however, is not as embed friendly for some reason.  I edited your post for you so its now embedded.  🍻

• Cheers 1