Incoming Transfer Portal Tracker

Time will tell whether or not Freeman has been able to convince ND to be more accepting of undergrad transfers.  The fact that it has occasionally happened in the past doesn't change the fact that ND still has a major disadvantage in this regard.  With the portal being what it now is, I would think it will be very hard for ND to compete for a NC unless the university is more accepting of undergrad transfers. 

• Leprechaun 1

Honestly, we need to do whatever we can get to Lucas, the Arkansas safety and another defensive lineman. 

With those pieces, this roster can compete for a playoff spot next year. If teams are paying up, we need to outbid them. 

• Heart 2

I see Harper as being a replacement for Bracey, could be wrong but seems to make sense in the nickel. I'd imagine this might push Clarence Lewis or one of the sophomore DBs to safety. 

If Catalon isn't coming, I wonder if that meant it was first come, first serve at safety? Or it means DJ Brown is coming back. 

My biggest concern is we need bodies on the DL, especially inside. Need a Vyper and 2 DT's?

• Heart 4

On 1/6/2023 at 11:19 AM, Big23Head said:

I like his closing speed a lot. Don’t care for his pursuit angles. I am only seeing a couple minutes of film but he has room to improve. 
Pros: speed, heavy hitter, good vision for the ball. 
Cons: needs to wrap up better. Bad pursuit angles. Looks like he is out of position a bit.

• Heart 1