2024 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Interesting development that so many LBs are now lined up for visits: Shaw, Cole, Flowers, etc.  Those domino's are starting to fall quickly.

I thought the staff would only take 3 LBs this year, so I'm wondering with Kollie leaving if they take 1 of the 3 listed above (assuming 1 wanys to come) and then Kingston is a take regardless.

1 hour ago, D Fence said:

Interesting development that so many LBs are now lined up for visits: Shaw, Cole, Flowers, etc.  Those domino's are starting to fall quickly.

I thought the staff would only take 3 LBs this year, so I'm wondering with Kollie leaving if they take 1 of the 3 listed above (assuming 1 wanys to come) and then Kingston is a take regardless.

Yeah. I think you could see 4 LB and some over signing moving forward. It makes sense with the portal. Rezac could actually end up like Burnham depending how he grows. 

Edited by Big23Head

15 hours ago, Big23Head said:

If you haven’t. Check out the first page of this thread for the upcoming visitor list in June. 

Also I think ND already has a commit onboard but not announced. I think June will yield 5-7 more commits. A class of 28 makes sense right now. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Heart 1

On 5/20/2023 at 8:26 PM, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

https://instagram.com/stories/insidetheirish/3107004493711748098?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Another prediction for Justin Scott to go to the U. Guessing the boosters down there are offering him Cavinder twins like NIL deals.

The money in NIL is so big, why not take it?  There's no way to know that you're going to make it to the NFL, but schools will offer you, essentially, a couple of million dollars to spend 3 or 4 years playing for them.  I'd jump at that, almost no matter where the school was located.  Heck, I'd even go to Michigan for that kind of money!

• Laughing Leprechaun 2

22 hours ago, AnTostal said:

The money in NIL is so big, why not take it?  There's no way to know that you're going to make it to the NFL, but schools will offer you, essentially, a couple of million dollars to spend 3 or 4 years playing for them.  I'd jump at that, almost no matter where the school was located.  Heck, I'd even go to Michigan for that kind of money!

I'd never sell my soul!

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, JeffV said:

That's interesting.  Anything to the rumor that it was mutual?  And maybe the potential of Logan Thomas committing this afternoon as another Edge in the same class was a big factor for him / ND?

This is getting cut throat.

Wafle was definitely an interior guy, 3T probably, so Thomas has nothing to do with it. They must like other people better and Wafle may not have liked they were continuing to recruit that position. Specifically, Sevillano Jr. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Heart 1

• Heart 1