2024 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

21 minutes ago, JeffV said:

Are there legitimate targets in the portal?  I don't see it.

Quite limited. The only thing that could change in the next couple of weeks would be grad transfers deciding 100% to move on and take visits after completing classes. Slim pickings though I think.

• Heart 1

19 hours ago, Big23Head said:

I believe he can commit. They think they e found a good player. This class felt like a 2 LB class but with Kollie leaving maybe they think 3 now 

You’re wrong. If Kelly made this offer he’d get blasted. The * ranking is one thing. Chris Cole is a 3* with elite offers. This kid’s offers are frankly, awful. 

3 hours ago, ND Football said:

You’re wrong. If Kelly made this offer he’d get blasted. The * ranking is one thing. Chris Cole is a 3* with elite offers. This kid’s offers are frankly, awful. 

What am I wrong about?  If you mean “they” as in the ND staff are wrong then ok because I gave no opinion. 

I am skeptical on this one. The kids film is solid and it appears he can play. Great size. But he’s had solid exposure due to his 2025 teammate and still has very limited offers. Why? I agree. Hard to question this particular staff yet too. Time will tell, I’m wait and see on this one. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Heart 2

8 hours ago, Big23Head said:

What am I wrong about?  If you mean “they” as in the ND staff are wrong then ok because I gave no opinion. 

I am skeptical on this one. The kids film is solid and it appears he can play. Great size. But he’s had solid exposure due to his 2025 teammate and still has very limited offers. Why? I agree. Hard to question this particular staff yet too. Time will tell, I’m wait and see on this one. 

@Big23Head Do you know how much Rezac has played LB vs WR/TE? Looking at a Nebraska article from the 2022 season, they mention him as a possible Cornhusker target at "receiver". No idea as to his abilities but he appears to be a kid who has played multiple positions and who is currently tall and skinny. HIs twin brother Tony plays QB so I can see why Terry played receiver.

12 hours ago, ND Football said:

His offer reminds me of Kizer, where people questioned size, competition, why ND was the first big offer etc. No clue if he is the same type of player but i remember the same concerns when he was offered. 

5 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

@Big23Head Do you know how much Rezac has played LB vs WR/TE? Looking at a Nebraska article from the 2022 season, they mention him as a possible Cornhusker target at "receiver". No idea as to his abilities but he appears to be a kid who has played multiple positions and who is currently tall and skinny. HIs twin brother Tony plays QB so I can see why Terry played receiver.

Receiver and DB. Was supposed to play LB last year but their starting safety got injured so he shifted from LB to DB. Will be interesting to watch his play with a full year at LB this year. There is limited film on him at LB. Somewhat Nolan Ziegler vibes here, but not that level of domination. 

3 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Receiver and DB. Was supposed to play LB last year but their starting safety got injured so he shifted from LB to DB. Will be interesting to watch his play with a full year at LB this year. There is limited film on him at LB. Somewhat Nolan Ziegler vibes here, but not that level of domination. 

Don't know what his speed is, but I saw a safety prospect when this went out.

2 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

Don't know what his speed is, but I saw a safety prospect when this went out.

Yeah, he definitely has that background similar to Ziegler. Rezac is ~195-200# right now though, 230# seems fairly easy and safety likely gets left behind. It does make for a nice "Rover" or Will LB though. 

14 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Easy big guy.  The poster created that account to make that statement.  Don’t give him the time of day.