2024 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Yeah, I think they need to be in the mix to keep these guys.  I just don't remember having ANY of these kind of guys in the mix this time last year.  I think we're ahead with a bunch of legit dudes.  Just gotta get 'em home.

Carr just interviewed, said he's solid.  They're talking to him daily, doing basic playbook install (so he better stick).  Aneyas Williams seems vocally solid, as well.  Dude is going to push the RB room even farther, IMO.  Cam Williams is a top 50 guy too - 4 star plus.

Guys that are trending are the other big-time names.  Justin Scott, Guerby Lambert.  Is Ryan Wingo still possible?  A few other 4 star LBs, OL, and DBs seem to be leaning Irish, too.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, JeffV said:

Yeah, I think they need to be in the mix to keep these guys.  I just don't remember having ANY of these kind of guys in the mix this time last year.  I think we're ahead with a bunch of legit dudes.  Just gotta get 'em home.

Carr just interviewed, said he's solid.  They're talking to him daily, doing basic playbook install (so he better stick).  Aneyas Williams seems vocally solid, as well.  Dude is going to push the RB room even farther, IMO.  Cam Williams is a top 50 guy too - 4 star plus.

Guys that are trending are the other big-time names.  Justin Scott, Guerby Lambert.  Is Ryan Wingo still possible?  A few other 4 star LBs, OL, and DBs seem to be leaning Irish, too.

Ryan wings ship sailed. I would say Scott is 60/40 Irish at moment. We for sure are in better place than last year at this time but we must pick up the pace 

I think our DL class has the chance to be really good.  Even if we take 6 DL / edge guys, I can see us not having room for some very good players. Our staff seems to love our CB commits and is looking to add there.  LB and S are 2 groups I'd like to see shake out a little more, ideally with a few commits.

• Heart 1

Last year we had Keely and Moore was committing at any time, supposedly silent.  Two five stars and neither came.  At this point I won't believe anyone was ours until after they graduated from ND.

Nothing will change until we start winning and more precisely pay for the 5 stars what the big boys do.

• Heart 1