2024 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

I would be really stunned if A&M was the place Carr jumped to given the family. I think there is a wait and see possibility here, but I doubt for A&M. 

My understanding is that anyone insinuating an A&M visit beyond just being down there with his team is just creating click-bait like an a-hole and nothing more…. I could be wrong though.

Edited by irishwavend
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, coltssb said:

@Big23Head

any weirdness with Carr visiting A$M?  Or this simply for 7 on 7?

I was wondering the same thing and someone told me not to worry it was the 7 on 7 team again. My source is usually right so I went back to sleep….lol

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

6 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Won’t happen for all but definitely something that gets a little overboard for high school recruits

Usually players get shorter and slower going from high school to college to NFL combine.

The 4.5 self reported 40 time in high school turns into a 4.72 at the combine and 6'3 turns into 6'1 1/8".

• Cheers 2
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

I just updated the main page of this thread with the current prospects ND is pursuing. This will change as visits have started. I will update when visitors are coming. Eval period after spring ball will see changes in the main list too. QB, RB, WR, TE, CB all seem in very good/great hands. I think OL could be complete quickly given several targets are visiting in the next few weeks. DL list is HUGE and I think this years class is deep, which ND needs. LB is very fluid right now with many very good prospects. S needs a revisit from the staff and focus on new offers.

National rankings are a little bit all over this year. Several lower rated guys that ND is pursuing appear to be fantastic players. This year in particular I would not look at rankings until the summer/fall. 

• Heart 1