LB Aaron Chiles
TE Willie Rodriguez
CB Asaad Brown
CB Leonard Moore [
ND Verbal]
CB Karson Hobbs [
ND Verbal]

Thanks, BigHead!

Between now and the spring game, there are some high-priority guys coming in.  Guerby Lambert, Jason Robinson are just a couple I heard.  Some of the 2023 class that didn't EE, and some '24 guys (including CJ Carr) will be at the spring game to recruit and hang out, too.  2024 class could really shape up with a couple of these guys, and they're favored toward ND at the moment! 

How does everyone feel about the momentum for '24 class compared to last year at this time with the current class?  I know Freeman was just getting started, but I feel like we're heavily in the mix for a top 5 class this year.  If we get even half the top 100 4+ star ND crystal ball predictions that are out there...we'll have that many more top 100 than we got in 2022.  Ha ha.  

Next question is can we hold them this year, get them enrolled?  Does 10 wins earn us a top 5 class?

Also, is there a place to find a projected visitor list compilation?  I'm not sure if it's a thing with most of these being "unofficial"??

51 minutes ago, JeffV said:

Thanks, BigHead!

Between now and the spring game, there are some high-priority guys coming in.  Guerby Lambert, Jason Robinson are just a couple I heard.  Some of the 2023 class that didn't EE, and some '24 guys (including CJ Carr) will be at the spring game to recruit and hang out, too.  2024 class could really shape up with a couple of these guys, and they're favored toward ND at the moment! 

How does everyone feel about the momentum for '24 class compared to last year at this time with the current class?  I know Freeman was just getting started, but I feel like we're heavily in the mix for a top 5 class this year.  If we get even half the top 100 4+ star ND crystal ball predictions that are out there...we'll have that many more top 100 than we got in 2022.  Ha ha.  

Next question is can we hold them this year, get them enrolled?  Does 10 wins earn us a top 5 class?

Also, is there a place to find a projected visitor list compilation?  I'm not sure if it's a thing with most of these being "unofficial"??

I'm not sure about the 2024 class.  Maybe I've just fallen victim to the 'star' system.  It just doesn't seem like there are as many high profile recruits that are high on ND this cycle.  Of course, NIL is driving the bus, and that will pretty much determine everything I think.  ND needs to have a great year this year, and I hope that Carr sticks.   

• Heart 1