Reactions to ND being left out of 247's 'Summer Top 30'

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Zero credibility. He says that ND will win at least 10 games but is not a top 30 team????  Brian Driskell I think had it right. Marcello probably forgot to include ND (Maybe he was looking at lists of conference teams) and is trying to spin his way out of it. 

Edited by jbrown_9999
  • Heart 2

1 hour ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Zero credibility. He says that ND will win at least 10 games but is not a top 30 team????  Brian Driskell I think had it right. Marcello probably forgot to include ND (Maybe he was looking at lists of conference teams) and is trying to spin his way out of it. 

I could not agree more, because his explanation for leaving Notre Dame out, and as Driskell said, then he should have left out USC, NC State, FSU, LSU, and I’m sure a bunch of other teams.

This is why I don’t read 247 Sports anymore. 

• Heart 1

It is quite funny and every fanbase thinks their team should be ranked higher than they are. BUT not having ND in a top 30 when most have ND right around #10 (where they should be) going into the season is just ridiculous.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1