2024 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Edited by Big23Head

1 hour ago, JeffV said:

Legit shot with Bradley Shaw?  I was sorta surprised he visited.  Seems selective with his OV's.  Must have some genuine interest.  Would be a huge pickup!

It sounds like it. Still has an UGA visit and possibly Auburn.

ND is also in it for Nelson and Miles. Rushing goes elsewhere. Sounds like McClain will commit to OSU. Williams to PSU, but more visits likely (not to ND I don't believe). 

Will be interesting to see where things go with safety and DL. 

Edited by Big23Head
  • Heart 1

1 minute ago, tneun89 said:

Rumors are that NIL is driving this recruitment. Seems Oregon offered him a package that will be hard to turn down.

Yeah Oregon dupes ND again... The thing I keep wondering. If that is your deciding factor why even get ND involved?  It’s not like ND has come out and given recruits the idea that we will just unload gobs of cash at a drop of a hat. Maybe I’m wrong….I just haven’t heard of it yet. 

2 hours ago, coltssb said:

Yeah Oregon dupes ND again... The thing I keep wondering. If that is your deciding factor why even get ND involved?  It’s not like ND has come out and given recruits the idea that we will just unload gobs of cash at a drop of a hat. Maybe I’m wrong….I just haven’t heard of it yet. 

With the real difference maker players we lose out.  Until ND pays up front NIL money to kids we will not get that 5 star talent. I am not saying I agree with paying that up front money. However that is the reality of college football. 

• Heart 2

Just FYIs, not commitments

This weekend's visitors:

June 16

CA LB Kyngstonn Viliamu-Asa

MD LB Keyshawn Flowers

NC S Malcolm Ziglar

MO RB Aneyas Williams [ND Verbal]

GA WR Isiah Canion [ND Verbal]

NC WR Micah Gilbert [ND Verbal]

NC TE Jack Larsen [ND Verbal]

NC DL Bryce Young [ND Verbal]