‘23 TX S Peyton Bowen Commits to Oklahoma

27 minutes ago, reneg said:

Post hidden?

I have no idea why that post required approval. Took a quick look and I can't see what could've triggered it. This was the first time it's happened that I'm aware of 🙃. Sorry about that @reneg . If it happens again, I'll do a deeper dive.

31 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

@Mike this post needed approval too.  Not sure why.  I wonder if it has something to do with the image?

That's what I was leaning towards as well. But after a deeper dive, I'm pretty sure that was it. The letters cbd were in the url.

I have 'cbd' as a trigger word to flag a post for approval. But it's a loose filter, meaning if it's anywhere in the post, it'll get flagged. I just changed it to exact meaning stuff like cbd3 won't get flagged, but if cbd stands alone it will still flag.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

That's what I was leaning towards as well. But after a deeper dive, I'm pretty sure that was it. The letters cbd were in the url.

I have 'cbd' as a trigger word to flag a post for approval. But it's a loose filter, meaning if it's anywhere in the post, it'll get flagged. I just changed it to exact meaning stuff like cbd3 won't get flagged, but if cbd stands alone it will still flag.

Ahhhh, for all of those CBD spammers a while back?  Good catch.

• Cheers 1

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

Ahhhh, for all of those CBD spammers a while back?  Good catch.

Yup! Spammers were getting out of control, so I put every check in-place that I could to cut it down.

And speaking of out of control, sorry for derailing the thread, everyone!

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, golson5 said:

Is he visiting Oklahoma again today?  He basically already lives there at this point

Bedlam is today, I am sure he is there.  I hope its a snoozefest.  I'd hate to see Oklahoma get a win with him in the building but I also don't wanna see Oklahoma State win either.  Tough choice.  Maybe an ugly 6-3(its the B12 yea right lol) win for OKST so they don't move up much, if it all, in the rankings.  Keep them behind ND.

• Heart 1