2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

33 minutes ago, JeffV said:

You'd have to think our roster situation would be intriguing to him (Robinson) in terms of playing sooner.  And he liked Northwestern for academics.  Maybe...maybe?

He's 6-4 and 230, so he'll need at least 1 year, if not 2 years of S&C before PT. 

And IIRC, we've got 7-8 guys competing Edge spots. 

8 hours ago, soulpatch said:

103 pages of a posts. I never thought I'd see that many on a "Deion Sanders Takes Buffs Job" thread.

In all honesty I wanted to bust the Deion conversation out and move it into the coaching carousel thread but the conversation was pretty fluid with the rest of the recruit conversation at the time.  I agree it has remained longer than it probably should have.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

ND must think they have some sort of shot if they offered him this late. He has some raw talent, could be a project that see progress like Foskey.

Maybe, but we've also offered 2 or 3 guys late this year that committed elsewhere right after. 

• Heart 1

https://twitter.com/i/status/1602360807471583232

Mason Robinson interview.  Nice kid, but it sounds to me like (while he is entertaining ND) they showed up a little too late.  Probably Penn State. 

Unless we can get him up to visit and really wow him.  I'm sure scholarship management is all but impossible, but you'd think we'd at least have some contact with these kids even if we don't officially offer them.