2022 QB Steve Angeli is Irish!

17 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

well, I was actually thinking a certain poster may use that as an actual reason. lol

So cringe, did he do anything like that at Notre Dame. I hope not, but maybe I am forgetting something.

Didn't he have some type of weird dance for St Patrick's day?

5 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

For what it is worth, they also ranked him 5th out of 6th QBs after the first UA practice

He was 4th out of 5. But they also noted the 3 QBs on Team Icons had way better weapons at WR/TE than Team Legends and they felt that's a big part of why the 3 QBs on Team Legends were rated 1, 2 and 3.

20 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

For what it is worth, they also ranked him 5th out of 6th QBs after the first UA practice

They said he was the most “polished” Qb, but it’s all blowing smoke. They’re never going to say “this kid can’t play at the P5 level.” 

Edited by ELDER06

19 hours ago, coltssb said:

Well…he’s not last!

This is Rees’ fault. I don’t get why everyone was so hyped he came back. He’s a flat out shitty recruiter. He’s done well with low ceiling QBs like Book & Coan but he’s never developed a truly high level QB. Angeli is another low ceiling/high floor QB that will beat the teams he’s supposed to beat and lose to the teams with more talent. That’s not good enough anymore. You want a championship standard, it starts at QB. 

• Heart 1

Georgia, Cincinatti and Michigan all have median level QB recruits under center. They have legitimate chances to win a title this year and Mac Jones previously at Bama won after being a middling recruit.

1 hour ago, ELDER06 said:

This is Rees’ fault. I don’t get why everyone was so hyped he came back. He’s a flat out shitty recruiter. He’s done well with low ceiling QBs like Book & Coan but he’s never developed a truly high level QB. Angeli is another low ceiling/high floor QB that will beat the teams he’s supposed to beat and lose to the teams with more talent. That’s not good enough anymore. You want a championship standard, it starts at QB. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, ELDER06 said:

They said he was the most “polished” Qb, but it’s all blowing smoke. They’re never going to say “this kid can’t play at the P5 level.” 

He's definitely a p5 player.  If he can be a top p5 qb is where you have a point

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Irish_Thunder said:

Georgia, Cincinatti and Michigan all have median level QB recruits under center. They have legitimate chances to win a title this year and Mac Jones previously at Bama won after being a middling recruit.

Who cares? Isn’t the goal to win a title? ND has been to two playoffs the last 4 years and we’ve established just getting there is no longer good enough. 

Also, I got news for you, none of those 3 are going to beat Bama. Why? Bc they have the best QB. Bama will embarrass UGA again bc they have a legitimate NFL QB and UGA has a dud. 

Edited by ELDER06