2022 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

12 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Lowe is no longer an option for ND, likely Oregon. The RBs probably are on thin ice because there is no RB coach. Hoosier you meant James, he’s unlikely and even more so without a coach. 

Any current front runners for the RB coach position?

1 hour ago, Synoptico said:

It i am remembering correctly it is a PWO spot and teammate of Keon Keeley

Correct, it is a Walk-On offer because he is good friends with Keeley and there is a 3rd friend who is a baseball commit to Notre Dame already. Michigan also offered Tre in an attempt to lure Keeley.

Any updates on potential '22 additional visits?  I know we only had maybe 2-3 other names being thrown out, but wondered if any of them are interested enough to visit. Thought I saw this weekend's list was fairly small and mostly '23 kids.

33 minutes ago, D Fence said:

Any updates on potential '22 additional visits?  I know we only had maybe 2-3 other names being thrown out, but wondered if any of them are interested enough to visit. Thought I saw this weekend's list was fairly small and mostly '23 kids.

It sounds like we're done for 2022. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Pregame said:

It sounds like we're done for 2022. 

that is what it looks like as it stands now. This weekend is the final weekend before signing day and I havent heard any '22 visitors coming. Unless there is a super surprise (which is always possible), the '22 class is complete.

• Heart 1

41 minutes ago, Synoptico said:

That would be a bummer. Was interested in the RB from Texas who is blowing up

I was hoping for a couple more too, RB, WR, CB, any late bloomers that ND could convince. Hopefully they are looking at the portal and maybe they want to go with experience over potential.

I'd expect a few transfers come May - once school is out. Probably some undergrad and grad. Remember, Nick McCloud was a grad transfer from NC State who didn't commit to ND until May after he graduated. ND was recruiting a Tulsa CB transfer last summer - I think he made his decision around June. 

There will likely be a few transfers out of ND after spring practice once they see where they stand on the depth chart as well.