Republican Nomination 2016

OKCIrish99

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, let's teach our children the history of years of sexual abuse of children by men preaching your bible...

Religion has no place in politics. If Ok Irish wants to teach his kids that, which I fervently disagree with, that's his prerogative. However, nobody has the right to keep people from pursuing their happiness when it has no impact on their life.

Religion has no place in politics. If Ok Irish wants to teach his kids that, which I fervently disagree with, that's his prerogative. However, nobody has the right to keep people from pursuing their happiness when it has no impact on their life.

having your beliefs is fine but picking and choosing certain scriptures to be adamant about kinda makes you a hypocrite in my book.

I feel like politics often dictates religion

Edited by davislove

having your beliefs is fine but picking and choosing certain scriptures to be adamant about kinda makes you a hypocrite in my book.

I feel like politics often dictates religion

It doesn't kind of make you a hypocrite, it makes you a full on hypocrite.

Edited by ELDER06

So your voting for Bernie? Cause that is the only candidate that fits your profile. You mentioned personal interest and that is Trumps life all he cares about is himself . He has a disorder, yet you are willing to vote for him? Is it his Christan values? Or maybe you believe all the **** Cruz spills with his 5 affairs. Even if not true the guy just creeps me out. Face it republican leaders are messed in the head. I am voting for Kasich but you republicans won't vote for him and will lose to the Dems. Sorry for being direct, and I am sure you are educated, but seriously it is in your and the countries best interest to vote for Kasich. As a voting democrat since I was 18, Kasich is my fav candidate in this election. I would literally cross the line to vote for him. But no, you would rather lose so I am forced to vote for a sane candidate in Clinton.

Sorry I am not a xenophobe, bigot or racist that Trump represents. All for inclusion, like that my grandchildren will respect me.

I've been called a xenophobe and it's simply not true. I think America's the best country and all the others just aren't as good, it used to be called patriotism.

Same here. I have many gay friends and I advocated for gay rights by helping to form an ally network on my campus in the 90's. No one has a right to interfere with any of that. Time to get with the times.

Same here. I have many gay friends and I advocated for gay rights by helping to form an ally network on my campus in the 90's. No one has a right to interfere with any of that. Time to get with the times.

At the same time, I'm not comfortable using a public restroom with someone who looks like Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner. Maybe it's me, but it feels like there's a left wing extremist movement to wipe out every masculine aspect of society.

At the same time, I'm not comfortable using a public restroom with someone who looks like Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner. Maybe it's me, but it feels like there's a left wing extremist movement to wipe out every masculine aspect of society.

Well she would probably use the woman's bathroom. You would have someone who transitioned to male from female in the bathroom with you. Which happens all the time here at events because the woman's line gets so long they just join the men. Doesn't interfere with my pee strength.

It's not you it's happening....

Well she would probably use the woman's bathroom. You would have someone who transitioned to male from female in the bathroom with you. Which happens all the time here at events because the woman's line gets so long they just join the men. Doesn't interfere with my pee strength.

That's because you're drinking watery American beer!

Cookie cutter approach to social philosophy , religious interpretation and political beliefs are the norm anymore. Until you suffer personal trauma at the hands of someone who holds the opposite view of yours in one of those 3 areas... Many of the subscribers of the moving line of morality don't want anyone to be uncomfortable for their beliefs.

Edited by VCDomer

Yeah, let's teach our children the history of years of sexual abuse of children by men preaching your bible...

The guy is completely whacked out of his tree.

Somehow bigots in this country have used "religious freedom" for a banner to legislate the lifestyles of those different from themselves. Somehow "religious freedom" is the same as restricting the rights of others. Too many people in this country feel like "they're under attack" because others want the same rights and protections as them.

Don't allow your manhood to be determined by the actions of others, plain and simple.

Way to stick up for Speedy!!!

You have his back!!!

The guy is completely whacked out of his tree.

Somehow bigots in this country have used "religious freedom" for a banner to legislate the lifestyles of those different from themselves. Somehow "religious freedom" is the same as restricting the rights of others. Too many people in this country feel like "they're under attack" because others want the same rights and protections as them.

I try to avoid stereotyping and typecasting but, republicans seem to always have an enemy. Whether its the russians, mexicans, muslims, government or their religion is being attacked. They need something or someone to rally against. IMO.

I try to avoid stereotyping and typecasting but, republicans seem to always have an enemy. Whether its the russians, mexicans, muslims, government or their religion is being attacked. They need something or someone to rally against. IMO.

Liberals also always have an enemy it's how they play the system back and forth and the puppets vote for the two party system expecting change.

Liberals also always have an enemy it's how they play the system back and forth and the puppets vote for the two party system expecting change.

Like him or not, trump could create a real third party. If he's not elected president, do you think he's going away? I don't hate everything he says.

I don't hate everything he says.

You really should. It is bad stuff and the vast majority of it is complete hocus pocus.

Plus he has probably already changed his mind on what you thought you agreed with him on in the first place. He was a joke but now he is so out there he is actually now ranking as a threat to global stability!!