Republican Nomination 2016

OKCIrish99

That is money earned right there. Practicing in that region must suck. Between the coal mining, fried foods, morbid obesity, everyone smokes, and prescription medication abuse I can imagine a doctor would want to skip out sooner than later.

You better be careful the hard right is going to go after you for this one. This is a plan Obama enacted to create more health care professionals in rural areas and under serviced urban areas. As an licensed professional looking into this now to get 50k of my loans for 2 yrs of service.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better be careful the hard right is going to go after you for this one. This is a plan Obama enacted to create more health care professionals in rural areas and under serviced urban areas. As an licensed professional looking into this now to get 50k of my loans for 2 yrs of service.

Its been going on since 1972. It was expanded some when ACA was passed. FYI

Its been going on since 1972. It was expanded some when ACA was passed. FYI

Well since we are getting technical I don't think doctors had 120k in student loan debt in the 70s. It also probably wasn't the ACA. I think maybe the public service blah blah blah act or something if I recall.

Let's do some more crack research so we can figure out how Obama had nothing to do with this. :) just kiddin Nick. I got a barrel age in the fridge for tonight! Big fight on, big beer in the fridge! Gonna be great!

Well since we are getting technical I don't think doctors had 120k in student loan debt in the 70s. It also probably wasn't the ACA. I think maybe the public service blah blah blah act or something if I recall.

Let's do some more crack research so we can figure out how Obama had nothing to do with this. :) just kiddin Nick. I got a barrel age in the fridge for tonight! Big fight on, big beer in the fridge! Gonna be great!

Correct, he didn't build that someone else did.:grin: You are right though about another bill that also funded it. I think it was the stimulus package. But I believe it's fully funded by the aca now. Enjoy the beer. I've been stashing KBS and got a dog father in the fridge for tonight.:razz: