Republican Nomination 2016

OKCIrish99

How far back are you going with the data for who controls the government? How are you deciding control, by president? I'd like a little more info to try and verify these facts, because if it's strictly by which party is in the White House and depending on how far back you look, there are a ton of variables that could explain or refute that claim.

Almost 100 years. I understand the variables and frankly could give a ****. I am Rollin with the tide. If 100 yr evidence shows me numbers, I am going to bet on it going forward. Give me a dem pres to the end of life to help support my fAmily. Thank you! Could give a **** about abortion, gay rights and everythin. Freedom to all. Stop fn over the petty **** and learn the real deal. Stop hangin in the trenches to petty bs. I am all about innovation. I mean what is a sane man to do? You want me to vote for a person that focuses on big business? Limits the economy? Focuses on petty non sense that doesnt progress this nation. Sorry not goin back to Victorian area.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, did you run out of tin foil?

Actually, I could write for hours on how Obama has cheated, lied and sold our country down the river but everyone has heard it before or just just don`t understand the cost and danger of importing 100,000 Syrian immigrants into our country on an executive order.

Actually, I could write for hours on how Obama has cheated, lied and sold our country down the river but everyone has heard it before or just just don`t understand the cost and danger of importing 100,000 Syrian immigrants into our country on an executive order.

I would like you to do that.

We get it... You won't be voting in the republican primary. You will be voting for the party that pays people to sit on their a$$. Got it. As for me i like Fiorina, but she won't win. I really don't want Trump. I haven't heard one sane idea from him.

If the leading candidate by a country mile of my party was consistently putting out insane ideas like you said, I would question my allegiance to that party. The GOP is all about hate. Its about hate because hate is a simple answer to complex problems.

If the leading candidate by a country mile of my party was consistently putting out insane ideas like you said' date=' I would question my allegiance to that party. The GOP is all about hate. Its about hate because hate is a simple answer to complex problems.[/quote']

The GOP is all about hate???????????????? How ridiculous!! The Democrats fuel the hatred. Obama has set back race relations 50 years. Planned Parenthood is funded by the Liberal hate mongers and their founder, Margaret Sanger is on record stating she wanted to eliminate blacks. This is why Planned Parenthood is concentrated in the southern states. Hillary Clinton and Obama are both on record praising Sanger.

Liberal politics have turned blacks against the cops. Now cops are refusing to go into black neighborhoods because they fear their government won't support them. The end result is a huge spike in black on black crime. This is all intended from liberal politicians in control of cities like Chicago, Maryland, Detroit and Ferguson.

Economists warn the path we are on will result in economic suicide s we approach 20 trillion in debt. Do you think this is not known by the liberals that run up the debt? Of course it is. Will this country every recover from the Obama years?? O, for one, don't think so. Just look at the rise of militant Islam under this administration. Do you think it happened because Obama is stupid?? I don't think so. All that is happening has been planned.

Edited by OklahomaIrish

Almost 100 years. I understand the variables and frankly could give a ****. I am Rollin with the tide. If 100 yr evidence shows me numbers, I am going to bet on it going forward. Give me a dem pres to the end of life to help support my fAmily. Thank you! Could give a **** about abortion, gay rights and everythin. Freedom to all. Stop fn over the petty **** and learn the real deal. Stop hangin in the trenches to petty bs. I am all about innovation. I mean what is a sane man to do? You want me to vote for a person that focuses on big business? Limits the economy? Focuses on petty non sense that doesnt progress this nation. Sorry not goin back to Victorian area.

I don't care about a lot of the social issues either. Unfortunately many people vote for candidates just because of the social issues and don't know or care to figure out the real dangers we face as a country, on both sides. People are so divided on all the little crap, that they miss the bigger picture.

I do care about the economy and our insane amount of debt that shows no signs of slowing much less getting smaller. We are heading towards a welfare state, but can't pay for it. I get called racist, hate the poor and downtrodden, blah blah because I raise questions about how are we going to pay for anything and maybe reform is needed. You want innovation, well the life gets choked out of it by big business and big government, brought to you by both parties.

I don't care about a lot of the social issues either. Unfortunately many people vote for candidates just because of the social issues and don't know or care to figure out the real dangers we face as a country, on both sides. People are so divided on all the little crap, that they miss the bigger picture.

I do care about the economy and our insane amount of debt that shows no signs of slowing much less getting smaller. We are heading towards a welfare state, but can't pay for it. I get called racist, hate the poor and downtrodden, blah blah because I raise questions about how are we going to pay for anything and maybe reform is needed. You want innovation, well the life gets choked out of it by big business and big government, brought to you by both parties.

Correct. The social issues are just a side show to the economy, Fed, and global order/climate tax

The GOP is all about hate???????????????? How ridiculous!! The Democrats fuel the hatred. Obama has set back race relations 50 years. Planned Parenthood is funded by the Liberal hate mongers and their founder, Margaret Sanger is on record stating she wanted to eliminate blacks. This is why Planned Parenthood is concentrated in the southern states. Hillary Clinton and Obama are both on record praising Sanger.

Liberal politics have turned blacks against the cops. Now cops are refusing to go into black neighborhoods because they fear their government won't support them. The end result is a huge spike in black on black crime. This is all intended from liberal politicians in control of cities like Chicago, Maryland, Detroit and Ferguson.

Economists warn the path we are on will result in economic suicide s we approach 20 trillion in debt. Do you think this is not known by the liberals that run up the debt? Of course it is. Will this country every recover from the Obama years?? O, for one, don't think so. Just look at the rise of militant Islam under this administration. Do you think it happened because Obama is stupid?? I don't think so. All that is happening has been planned.

According to a recent poll, 41 percent of Trump supporters support the bombing of Agrabah, the fictional city in the disney movie Alladin. Every time Trump takes shots at a religion, race or opponent he rises in the polls. Yes, there appears to be deep down hatred for a lot of things and people.

As far as the debt, you do realize that Congress plays a large part in that right? It isnt something that is just Obamas doing. In fact, Id argue the debt is the result of spending trillions after Bush destabilized the Middle East yet still approved massive tax cuts for the rich and the failure to regulate wall street which contributed to the housing crash.

Edited by PJackson'sDred15

I am an independent so i won't be voting in primaries either. I am a fiscal conservative and socially liberal so I really have no voice in Washington.

I pretty much fall in this boat. I wish you would start a new political party cause I think every American would get on board with that.

According to a recent poll, 41 percent of Trump supporters support the bombing of Agrabah, the fictional city in the disney movie Alladin. Every time Trump takes shots at a religion, race or opponent he rises in the polls. Yes, there appears to be deep down hatred for a lot of things and people.

As far as the debt, you do realize that Congress plays a large part in that right? It isnt something that is just Obamas doing. In fact, Id argue the debt is the result of spending trillions after Bush destabilized the Middle East yet still approved massive tax cuts for the rich and the failure to regulate wall street which contributed to the housing crash.

I don't support Trump. He is an ego maniac and is concerned more fore himself than for this country. Congress certainly does play a large part in the debt debacle and I don't support anyone that doesn't address a balanced budget. No, Bush didn't destabilize the Middle East. Even Obama admitted things were under total control when he took office. He pulled out our troops and created the vacuum filled by Isis.

Ever read Sol Alinsky? He is the one Clinton and Obama model after. Those of you that support them are called 'necessary idiots'. Just like the guy that put together Obamacare. He said the American people were too stupid to realize what was going on, a massive tax increase.

I sure wish you would address the issue of abortion and how it targets blacks. Big money for the liberals. How about selling of baby body parts?? How could anyone support that party?

I don't support Trump. He is an ego maniac and is concerned more fore himself than for this country. Congress certainly does play a large part in the debt debacle and I don't support anyone that doesn't address a balanced budget. No, Bush didn't destabilize the Middle East. Even Obama admitted things were under total control when he took office. He pulled out our troops and created the vacuum filled by Isis.

Ever read Sol Alinsky? He is the one Clinton and Obama model after. Those of you that support them are called 'necessary idiots'. Just like the guy that put together Obamacare. He said the American people were too stupid to realize what was going on, a massive tax increase.

I sure wish you would address the issue of abortion and how it targets blacks. Big money for the liberals. How about selling of baby body parts?? How could anyone support that party?

Planned Parenthood is one of those topics that falls under the socially liberal blanket, but it should not. I am constantly surprised by the amount of coverage PP DOESN'T get. There was some pretty damning evidence of serious corruption, not to mention inhuman behavior, that came out that has been largely swept under the rug due to the largely liberal media. Politics aside, I am generally surprised when ANYONE is on board with this organization. Modern America, though, put a nice name (CHOICE) on something abhorrent and it all gets OK.

Sad stuff, freedom should require a test, like a driver's license or something. Or at least a 14 day waiting period.

Lindsey Graham just dropped out. I wish all the other undercard candidates would drop out too so we can see if this Trump support is real.

I'm sorry but I did not even realize that Lindsey Graham was running...

Not sure how many candidates need to drop out to move the needle regarding Trump

Planned Parenthood is one of those topics that falls under the socially liberal blanket, but it should not. I am constantly surprised by the amount of coverage PP DOESN'T get. There was some pretty damning evidence of serious corruption, not to mention inhuman behavior, that came out that has been largely swept under the rug due to the largely liberal media. Politics aside, I am generally surprised when ANYONE is on board with this organization. Modern America, though, put a nice name (CHOICE) on something abhorrent and it all gets OK.

Sad stuff, freedom should require a test, like a driver's license or something. Or at least a 14 day waiting period.

You know Eddie, people just don't seem to care. We murder millions of innocent kids, sell their body parts, and the country is too busy with other interests or worse, part of the problem, to try and do something about it. I know several black gentlemen that are up in arms over this issue, but the majority of guys just don't have the gonads to stand up for what is right. Truly, the liberal politicians are going to have a big price to pay on judgment day. For that matter, anybody that supported them may be lacking what it takes to enter the pearly gates.

I don`t, can`t support a party like that.

Normally i would look at a Republican candidate first but I think it is more of a politician problem. Paul Ryan let me down almost as much as Obama.

Politicians will never vote for term limits but if the voters would vote for the person running against the incumbent, we would have term limits.

I am voting for Trump! He could not be as bad as what we have so it would be an improvement.

He said that he will put intelligent people in positions that they know a lot about. Their only priority is the USA. Party affiliation does not matter.

I don`t, can`t support a party like that.

Normally i would look at a Republican candidate first but I think it is more of a politician problem. Paul Ryan let me down almost as much as Obama.

Politicians will never vote for term limits but if the voters would vote for the person running against the incumbent, we would have term limits.

I am voting for Trump! He could not be as bad as what we have so it would be an improvement.

He said that he will put intelligent people in positions that they know a lot about. Their only priority is the USA. Party affiliation does not matter.

I was thinking about this on the way to work today. Honestly, with so freaking many problems, it would be impossible for any president to just come in and fix everything, so it is a matter of damage control and patching the biggest holes. Everyone has a bit of a different opinion on what the biggest hole is, hence bipartisan politics.

To me, Trump has a legitimate shot at managing the debt problem, if nothing else. If he did manage to surround himself with meaningful advisers and put intelligent people into good positions he could help to manage the military and foreign policy situations as well. So as to avoid getting embroiled in an argument that avails nothing I will say nothing about domestic problems surrounding race, religion, civil liberties, etc...

But from a big picture standpoint, there are most certainly areas where he could be effective, it is simply a matter of what you see as the biggest issues of the day.

I was thinking about this on the way to work today. Honestly, with so freaking many problems, it would be impossible for any president to just come in and fix everything, so it is a matter of damage control and patching the biggest holes. Everyone has a bit of a different opinion on what the biggest hole is, hence bipartisan politics.

To me, Trump has a legitimate shot at managing the debt problem, if nothing else. If he did manage to surround himself with meaningful advisers and put intelligent people into good positions he could help to manage the military and foreign policy situations as well. So as to avoid getting embroiled in an argument that avails nothing I will say nothing about domestic problems surrounding race, religion, civil liberties, etc...

But from a big picture standpoint, there are most certainly areas where he could be effective, it is simply a matter of what you see as the biggest issues of the day.

Your second paragraph would be great if it actually happened, regardless of who gets to nod to be Prez. Personally I'd rather keep seeing the movement within the states deciding social issues, which would shift the President's policy set to economic and diplomatic matters.