Republican Nomination 2016

OKCIrish99

Seems like certified win for the Dems. GOP is a circus this year. All the decent candidates are at the kids debate table or pushed to the corners of the debate floor.

Are you serious? Any of 7 top GOP candidates are going to crush Hillary. She's going to be arraigned by the court

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? Any of 7 top GOP candidates are going to crush Hillary. She's going to be arraigned by the court

haha what? I can't tell if you're joking. Whitewater, Impeachment and now Benghazi...the Clintons are teflon dons. Hillary will probably win because the Repub pool is a circus.

I like to hear your top 7 and then decide. But I agree with other posters, Hillary is most likely going to win the presidency.

Dead serious. And Dems will make moves on senate and congress just the trend. Don't believe polls. most people don't have home phones and smart people don't pick up random numbers that don't leave messages. Hilary probably already has a 5-7 percentage point lead. But good luck with your prediction.

I will be pretty surprised if Hillary Clinton is not our next president for all things considered. The debates though between her and Trump would be very fun.

I don`t see how she can answer for all of her lies. Her job as Sec of State is horrible.

Her emails are still coming out and now we know for sure that some were top secret. She might be on her way to jail.

Dead serious. And Dems will make moves on senate and congress just the trend. Don't believe polls. most people don't have home phones and smart people don't pick up random numbers that don't leave messages. Hilary probably already has a 5-7 percentage point lead. But good luck with your prediction.

We were having a little friendly debate a few months ago and it was because not one of us could name one thing that Obama has done that was good for our country.

Maybe you can help us out.

I don`t see how she can answer for all of her lies. Her job as Sec of State is horrible.

Her emails are still coming out and now we know for sure that some were top secret. She might be on her way to jail.

The party and Bill Clinton will make sure that she's well protected. There's not a snowball chance that she'd go to jail or not represent the Democrats. I've heard some pretty interesting things regarding the Clintons through the years.

The party and Bill Clinton will make sure that she's well protected. There's not a snowball chance that she'd go to jail or not represent the Democrats. I've heard some pretty interesting things regarding the Clintons through the years.

If it is because they want to have a woman in the Oval Office, Bill already has.

We were having a little friendly debate a few months ago and it was because not one of us could name one thing that Obama has done that was good for our country.

Maybe you can help us out.

You really want to go there? It was you that could not identify what he has done that is so bad, that isn't instantly refuted with facts. I'll tell you what he has done good, I look at my bank account and 401k before Obama and now. I see more zeros after the other numbers. I look at my house value before and after Obama I see bigger numbers there as well. I look outside my window at the downtown skyline, I remember before Obama, empty buildings, now cranes everywhere. Country is moving forward my friend, you and your state can stay behind per the usual by electing religious and social conservative crazies.

I am not even a huge fan of H.c but the GOP will never nominate anyone that advocates for inclusion, middle class, and the overall wellbeing of the country. Like I said, like the Indiana gov and even Christie is okay, but no idea what type of ethical stuff is still coming Christies way. But nope GOP would rather send up Trump or Cruz, two more people that aren't all there.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

You really want to go there? It was you that could not identify what he has done that is so bad, that isn't instantly refuted with facts. I'll tell you what he has done good, I look at my bank account and 401k before Obama and now. I see more zeros after the other numbers. I look at my house value before and after Obama I see bigger numbers there as well. I look outside my window at the downtown skyline, I remember before Obama, empty buildings, now cranes everywhere. Country is moving forward my friend, you and your state can stay behind per the usual by electing religious and social conservative crazies.

I am not even a huge fan of H.c but the GOP will never nominate anyone that advocates for inclusion, middle class, and the overall wellbeing of the country. Like I said, like the Indiana gov and even Christie is okay, but no idea what type of ethical stuff is still coming Christies way. But nope GOP would rather send up Trump or Cruz, two more people that aren't all there.

Jim, I know a lot of people that have zeros in their 401s but they are not as bad off as the 94 million out of work.

Obamacare is legal only because it is the largest tax in the world. And the trillions of dept and if it wasn't for China loaning us money to keep the country running, we would have more serious problems.

Our military is is out of spare parts for aircraft and other equipment but Obama GAVE Saudi Arabia 150 Billion because the price of oil dropped.

He refuse to salute our flag or place his hand over his heart. He has apologized for our National Anthem because it promotes war and has promised to replace it.

One of his first acts was to remove the American flag from Air Force One and replaced it with his own flag. The Democratic has gone along with everything that he has done. They are just as guilty as Obama.

Hillary is just as crooked and tried to erase the emails, proving what 70% already know what she is. Our country can not stand four years like the last.

Jim, I know a lot of people that have zeros in their 401s but they are not as bad off as the 94 million out of work.

Obamacare is legal only because it is the largest tax in the world. And the trillions of dept and if it wasn't for China loaning us money to keep the country running, we would have more serious problems.

Our military is is out of spare parts for aircraft and other equipment but Obama GAVE Saudi Arabia 150 Billion because the price of oil dropped.

He refuse to salute our flag or place his hand over his heart. He has apologized for our National Anthem because it promotes war and has promised to replace it.

One of his first acts was to remove the American flag from Air Force One and replaced it with his own flag. The Democratic has gone along with everything that he has done. They are just as guilty as Obama.

Hillary is just as crooked and tried to erase the emails, proving what 70% already know what she is. Our country can not stand four years like the last.

Wow, did you run out of tin foil?

Let's not credit the president with market recovery. Any smart investor buys low and sells high. You can sometimes blame the government for artificial booms followed by eventual busts though...like the housing market. I'll give you a government with 100% democrats or 100% republicans and I GUARANTEE there will be another recession in the next 10 years and I GUARANTEE it will be followed by another recovery in the following 10 years. Wanna bet?

Let's not credit the president with market recovery. Any smart investor buys low and sells high. You can sometimes blame the government for artificial booms followed by eventual busts though...like the housing market. I'll give you a government with 100% democrats or 100% republicans and I GUARANTEE there will be another recession in the next 10 years and I GUARANTEE it will be followed by another recovery in the following 10 years. Wanna bet?

It is a absolute fact that the economy does significantly better under democratic control. Some detractors state that with democrats oil prices drop because they do not go to war. Either way whether it is foreign policy or economic policy it is fact that democrats boost the economy and republicans stall it with limited growth. Good luck? Maybe but I would go with the statistics than risk my profile with republicans. Especially the crazy candidates that are up this year. It is amazing the difference between Romney and McCain and the extemeists that GOP supports this year. I would have been okay with Romney or McCain.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

It is a absolute fact that the economy does significantly better under democratic control. Some detractors state that with democrats oil prices drop because they do not go to war. Either way whether it is foreign policy or economic policy it is fact that democrats boost the economy and republicans stall it with limited growth. Good luck? Maybe but I would go with the statistics than risk my profile with republicans. Especially the crazy candidates that are up this year. It is amazing the difference between Romney and McCain and the extemeists that GOP supports this year. I would have been okay with Romney or McCain.

How far back are you going with the data for who controls the government? How are you deciding control, by president? I'd like a little more info to try and verify these facts, because if it's strictly by which party is in the White House and depending on how far back you look, there are a ton of variables that could explain or refute that claim.

We are at almost 19trillion in debt.

Trying to pay that back with 94 million Americans out of work = economic collapse

Also, Obama just said his plan to fight terrorism is to close Gitmo. And release the prisoners back into their networks. Hillary is on board with this plan to fight terror. Wtf

Edited by TheRizz

We are at almost 19trillion in debt.

Trying to pay that back with 94 million Americans out of work = economic collapse

Also, Obama just said his plan to fight terrorism is to close Gitmo. And release the prisoners back into their networks. Hillary is on board with this plan to fight terror. Wtf

You do know that number includes stay at home parents, people aged 16-25 high school/college students, baby boomers who retired early, and others not actively looking for a job. The number is more like 20 million although not the 10 mill the national labor buereau reports. Keep reading those repub blogs, informative I am sure.