ND vs UConn (WBB) NC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only issue I see there being is that Turner isn't quick enough to guard Stewy. I don't expect her to be out there challenging her shot--ND will have somebody else guarding her; but if Stewy drives the post, hopefully Turner can help defend without fouling. We need our guards to not be turnover machines. Also, we need the gates of hell to open up and take back Geno's soul...

They have to play the best defense they've played in any game this year, and they have to stay out of foul trouble...oh, and limit the careless turnovers...it's all possible, but as someone said earlier, a mighty tall order.

Our women's team is like the Bills and Broncos. Awesomeness, but can't get past the final hump. Sucks.

The Bills? How do they fit into that category. Their goal the past two decades has just been trying to get a winning record.

The Bills? How do they fit into that category. Their goal the past two decades has just been trying to get a winning record.

I'm assuming their four straight trips to the Super Bowl without a win (1990-1993) is the reference being made.

The only issue I see there being is that Turner isn't quick enough to guard Stewy. I don't expect her to be out there challenging her shot--ND will have somebody else guarding her; but if Stewy drives the post, hopefully Turner can help defend without fouling. We need our guards to not be turnover machines. Also, we need the gates of hell to open up and take back Geno's soul...

^This is very funny. I heard an interview of him today and his smugness could be smelled through the radio. Basically said they will win because "underdogs traditionally don't win against the big dog".

^This is very funny. I heard an interview of him today and his smugness could be smelled through the radio. Basically said they will win because "underdogs traditionally don't win against the big dog".

He's the most unjustifiably arrogant figure in sports. He called men's bball a joke, what about his game, where there's maybe 3 teams that are good consistently and everyone else is junk? There were times were Uconn could have beaten another Top 10 women's team by 40. How exactly is that tough to coach when you have such a massive disparity in talent.

Frustrating start. Tons of TOs and easy misses. Still in it though!

Let's go IRISH.

Uncharacteristic mistakes and easy lay ups missed, for the most part they've made their lay ups. Uconn like I thought isn't that great IMO, but Allen forgot how to play the point.

Edited by BrianKellyTheMan