NCAA tourney gameday thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was two games man... Duke killed us by 30 and in the first game they blew it to be quite frank. Christmas on Syracuse killed us too and with the fouls it will happen!

The reason it hasn't as much as it should have is because we shoot the ball so well, plus find me a better backcourt than Jackson and Grant cause I don't think there is one.

Well four games, because we beat them both twice. We have been the smaller team almost every conference game of the year.

And our amazingly talented backcourt is the reason that we've been so successful, so I agree.

Edit: We will lose to bigger team, because everyone's bigger than us and we will lose eventually, we don't rebound well and don't play post defense at all. But again, to panic after a ****** half isn't smart. We came out slow, but we are gonna win by about 15 and advance to the next round.

We should be killing these guys off now. It should not even be a contest.

But it is a contest. And that's fine. These things happen in the tourney, and we will still survive and play saturday. The score of this game has literally no bearing on Saturday or farther, if the team continues to win.

And we win. Everyone needs to calm down and see that all the 3 seeds are close games right now, ND is not an outlier, we shot almost 60% from the field and got a win.

Shut up! Let me recover from my full scale panic attack! Kidding