NCAA tourney gameday thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We look sloppy, lazy, uninterested....

I don't know if they think they're untouchable since they won the acc but this is ridiculous.

We are getting killed on the boards and our big men are all in foul trouble, not looking good....

We look sloppy, lazy, uninterested....

I don't know if they think they're untouchable since they won the acc but this is ridiculous.

We are getting killed on the boards and our big men are all in foul trouble, not looking good....

They are playing sloppy too but killing us in the paint. Not in points but just in easy buckets.

Big teams are gonna kill us that's why if we win this which is a big if we need to see Butler and not Texas.

We gotta start hitting the three and stop these stupid turnovers.

Big teams HAVEN'T KILLED US. UNC and Duke sure have plenty of big athletic bodies. Don't let the crappy first half change what this team is/can do.

Big teams HAVEN'T KILLED US. UNC and Duke sure have plenty of big athletic bodies. Don't let the crappy first half change what this team is/can do.

It was two games man... Duke killed us by 30 and in the first game they blew it to be quite frank. Christmas on Syracuse killed us too and with the fouls it will happen!

The reason it hasn't as much as it should have is because we shoot the ball so well, plus find me a better backcourt than Jackson and Grant cause I don't think there is one.

Great substitution by Brey in taking August out at this point.

Agreed, they don't have an answer for him and he needs some rest. I'd like to see some more VJ Beachem at this point for Vasturia, I think he might have 3 or 4 fouls.